Real Property Management Expands Franchise Support Infrastructure
Enhanced Franchisee Support and Training Platforms Prepare Franchisees for Market Dominance
SALT LAKE CITY - () - Real Property Management (http://www.realpropertymgt.com/) has significantly expanded its franchise support platform, making it easier for franchisees to learn from industry experts, network with other franchises, access a growing library of marketing tools and connect online with franchise headquarters.
The full-service residential property management company made the additions to its franchise program to accommodate rapid growth throughout the United States and Canada.
“We’re preparing our offices to meet the increased demand for residential property management around the country with a superior level of expertise and knowledge,” said Chuck Thompson, COO of Real Property Management. “The resources now available position our offices to provide unsurpassed service to owners and investors in their areas."
Key enhancements include:
- RPM-U – This advanced training program helps franchisees operate more effectively across all aspects of their business with dozens of modules designed by industry experts. Franchisees also get detailed information to better train and prepare employees.
- RPM Connect – A franchise-wide intranet now allows franchisees to access documents and forms in the RPM library, participate in forums with other franchisees, access corporate news and updates, participate in franchise-wide polls, and log help desk tickets for support.
- Brand Central – The company’s new online store enables franchisees to purchase a wide variety of marketing and communication tools to educate prospects and clients on the property management process. Offices have the ability to customize most items for their particular branch.
- Franchise Success Hotline – When franchisees have questions they can now call the new franchise success hotline, answered by a live representative 24 hours a day.
- Additional Staff - Real Property Management is in the process of doubling the number of employees specifically dedicated to franchise support in the coming months to better accommodate and serve current and new franchisees.
With these and a number of other key initiatives planned for 2012, investment groups and owners around the nation increasingly recognize the company as the industry leader. For more information about the company, property management services or franchising opportunities, visit www.realpropertymgt.com.
About Real Property Management
Real Property Management is a privately held, Utah based corporation with over 25 years of experience providing full-service residential property management for investors and homeowners throughout the United States and Canada.
Snapp Conner PR