Mosquito Squad Warns: You Better Be Protected before You Get Married
RICHMOND, Va.--()--Mosquito Squad, the mosquito eliminator, advises that protection is the best course of prevention to stop mosquito bites from stopping the fun at outdoor weddings, special events, pool parties, barbecues, family reunions and everyday outdoor living.
As seen in its latest social media viral video on YouTube, “Susie and Jonathan Get Married,” Mosquito Squad tells the tale of how an outdoor wedding fiasco could have been prevented if Susie practiced pre-marital protection with Mosquito Squad’s Barrier Spray mosquito defense.
To see the dreaded mosquito-biting varmints eat wedding guests alive, watch this wedding story on YouTube at http://youtu.be/Rpp8dDlXTWg
About Mosquito Squad
Approaching 100 franchise locations nationwide, Mosquito Squad is an Outdoor Living Brands company specializing in eliminating mosquitoes and ticks from outdoor living spaces. For more information, visit http://www.mosquitosquad.com.
For everyday mosquito control in yards and outdoors spaces around your home, Mosquito Squad recommends the following tips, known as The 5 T’s™:
- Tip. Reduce standing water to eliminate mosquito threats, including those underneath and around downspouts, in plant saucers and dog bowls.
- Toss. Excess grass, leaves, piles, fire wood.
- Turn. Turn over larger items like children’s sandboxes, wagons or plastic toys.
- Remove tarp. If tarps stretched over firewood piles, boats or sports equipment aren’t taut, they’re holding water.
- Treat. Utilize a mosquito elimination barrier treatment around the home and yard. Using a barrier treatment at home reduces the need for using DEET-containing bug spray. Mosquito Squad’s eliminates up to 90% of the mosquitoes and ticks on a property.