Mosquito Squad Mosquito Eliminator Dread Skeeter Speaks Out Against Pre-Marital Bugging
RICHMOND, Va. - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Breaking his long silence against soon-to-be brides who refuse to have their outdoor wedding garden areas and reception tents protected against mosquito bites, Dread Skeeter, the Mosquito Squad mosquito eliminator, has expressed his concern by retelling the tale of a newly married couple who made that mistake.
Duncan Spada, a Biewer Yorkie Terrier who hosts a YouTube channel to showcase this compelling story adds, “More than 2,350 people have seen this tale online on YouTube at http://youtu.be/Rpp8dDlXTWg."
In addition, interested parties can now see and hear Dread Skeeter himself retell this tale now on YouTube at http://youtu.be/R3eqEvYxAXg.
About Mosquito Squad
Approaching 100 franchise locations nationwide, Mosquito Squad is an Outdoor Living Brands company specializing in eliminating mosquitoes and ticks from outdoor living spaces. For more information, visit http://www.mosquitosquad.com.
For everyday mosquito control in yards and outdoors spaces around your home, Mosquito Squad recommends the following tips, known as The 5 T’s™:
1. Tip. Reduce standing water to eliminate mosquito threats, including those underneath and around downspouts, in plant saucers and dog bowls.
2. Toss. Excess grass, leaves, piles, fire wood.
3. Turn. Turn over larger items like children’s sandboxes, wagons or plastic toys.
4. Remove tarp. If tarps stretched over firewood piles, boats or sports equipment aren’t taut, they’re holding water.
5. Treat. Utilize a mosquito elimination barrier treatment around the home and yard. Using a barrier treatment at home reduces the need for using DEET-containing bug spray. Mosquito Squad’s eliminates up to 90% of the mosquitoes and ticks on a property.