June 14, 2012 // Franchising.com // The Glass Doctor® Leadership Council welcomed five new representatives at its meeting Tuesday. The new representatives were elected from among the more than 180 Glass Doctor independent franchise owners across the United States and Canada.
The Glass Doctor Leadership Council members work with the corporate home office to develop ongoing strategic plans and programs to benefit the entire franchise system. The Leadership Council includes seven regional representatives and two at-large representatives elected by franchise owners, and two at-large representatives selected by Glass Doctor President Mark Liston. Leadership Council members serve four-year terms, which are staggered in two-year increments. Five representatives’ seats were open for election.
“This is an honor for those elected to the Leadership Council, and I know our new members do not take this lightly,” Liston said. “Each one of them has been a member of the Glass Doctor family for several years and is very respected by their peers. We look forward to their leadership, their cooperation and their ability to represent their franchisees as we put together our growth plans for the next five years.”
• Ed Cape, Glass Doctor of Virginia Beach, Va. (second consecutive election)
• Cary Hooper, Glass Doctor of Southwest Idaho; Boise, Idaho
• Mike Scorzo, Glass Doctor of Michigan; Livonia, Mich.
• John Vestring, Glass Doctor of Tulsa, Okla.
• Justin Eimers, Glass Doctor of Sioux Falls, S.D.
• Allan Becker, Glass Doctor of Memphis, Tenn.
• Mark Borchin, Glass Doctor of the Gold Country; Jackson, Calif.
• Ed Sieber, Glass Doctor of Charlotte
• Dave Kozlowski, Glass Doctor of Southeast Wisconsin; New Berlin, Wis.
• Brad Roberson, Glass Doctor of Brookhaven, Miss.
• Matt Kelly, Glass Doctor of Cleveland, Ohio
As part of the meeting Tuesday, the new Glass Doctor® Leadership Council elected Sieber as the 2012-2014 Leadership Council Chairperson and Kelly as Vice Chairperson.