FirstLight HomeCare Fuels Growth with 11 New Franchise Agreements
New Locations Demonstrate Growing Need for Caregiving Services for Aging Population
CINCINNATI - (BUSINESS WIRE) - FirstLight HomeCare, a growing provider of non-medical, in-home care, today announced that it has recently finalized 11 new franchise agreements to bring its caregiving services to new markets across the country. The in-home caregiving market has seen demand rise steadily as the size of the senior population continues to expand in the U.S. and as the desire among seniors to stay in their own homes remains strong.
Founded in 2009, FirstLight HomeCare currently offers customized caregiving services in 21 states across the U.S. With its expansion into 11 new markets, the company will add two states, offering its services for the first time in New York and Arkansas. The other new markets will be in six states where the company already has a presence.
“We are very pleased to welcome our new franchise partners to the FirstLight HomeCare family and are eager to expand our brand’s offering to more families in need of caregiving assistance for a loved one,” said Jeff Bevis, CEO, FirstLight HomeCare. “These 11 new territories are illustrative of our impressive track record of growth, growing to 89 territories in less than three years. We believe there continues to be tremendous opportunity for expansion across the country as families seek ways to keep their loved ones safe at home.”
FirstLight HomeCare welcomes the following new franchise partners who will expand the company’s service offering in the following new markets:
- Altadena, CA – Andrew Ream will introduce FirstLight HomeCare in Altadena, CA.
- Charleston, SC – Don and Craig Randall, a father and son partnership, will expand FirstLight’s presence in South Carolina.
- Denver, CO – Amanda and Chris Koch, a husband and wife partnership, will bring FirstLight’s standard of caregiving services to Denver.
- Lewis Center, OH - Kathy Kotowski will introduce FirstLight HomeCare to Lewis Center, OH.
- Montrose, CO - Judy DeVincentis and Starla Merling will bring FirstLight HomeCare to the Montrose, CO market.
- Pinellas County, FL – Jennifer and Steve Rattner, a husband and wife team, will be launching FirstLight HomeCare in North Pinellas County, FL.
- Plainfield, IL – Brian Foster will launch his FirstLight HomeCare franchise in Plainfield, IL.
- Rodgers, AR - Frederic Smith and Gannon Randolph have signed on to launch FirstLight HomeCare in Rogers, AR, bringing the company to the state for the first time.
- Scottsdale, AZ – James and Becky Crews, a husband and wife team, will bring FirstLight HomeCare to Scottsdale, AZ.
- Westchester County, NY – Vincent McMahon will launch FirstLight HomeCare in New York’s Westchester County, the first location in New York State.
- Winter Park, FL – Karen Tucker will introduce FirstLight HomeCare into the Winter Park, FL market.
For additional information about FirstLight HomeCare locations, please visit: www.firstlighthomecare.com/locations-first-light-home-care.php
About FirstLight HomeCare
FirstLight HomeCare creates a new standard in non-medical, in-home care customized for seniors, new mothers and those recovering from illness, injury or surgery. The demand for high-quality in-home care is at an all-time high, with more than 12 percent of Americans over 65 year old and wanting to remain independent for as long as possible. FirstLight HomeCare combines best practices of a dynamic senior leadership team with more than 110 years of collective senior care experience and innovative approaches to make this franchise an emerging market leader in a fast-growing industry. FirstLight HomeCare franchises have exclusive access to Foundation FirstSM, the best-in-class franchise support system bringing together 26 franchise essentials, unmatched in the industry.