Global Senior Care Company Home Care Assistance Announces Keynote Speakers for its 5th Annual Convention
Howard Behar, Former President of Starbucks, and Bill Novelli, Former CEO of AARP will help Home Care Assistance to introduce a number of innovative new programs that will elevate the standard of care for older adults.
Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) June 27, 2012 - Home Care Assistance, North America’s leading provider of in-home care for seniors, is proud to welcome Howard Behar, Former President of Starbucks, and Bill Novelli, Former CEO of AARP, as keynote speakers for its fifth annual convention. Mr. Behar will share his insights on employee engagement and the ideal customer experience, themes from his tenure at Starbucks and the subject of his book, It’s Not About the Coffee: Leadership Principles from a Life at Starbucks. Mr. Novelli, who is also founder of Porter Novelli and a Professor at Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business, will be discussing the impending changes to the long-term care paradigm as the population ages at a rapid pace.
“We are excited to welcome Howard and Bill to our convention,” said Lily Sarafan, President of Home Care Assistance. “As a Silicon Valley based company, we are deeply passionate about elevating industry standards through innovation and out of the box thinking. Our Balanced Care Method is changing the way we look at longevity while our Hospital to Home Care program is changing the landscape for post-hospitalization care; these are only two of the many initiatives we’ve launched to better serve our clients and our communities.”
During the convention, Home Care Assistance will be announcing:
- The Five Senses: A Sensible Guide to Sensory Loss, the fourth book in Home Care Assistance’s award-winning healthy longevity book series
- The expansion of Home Care Assistance’s community engagement campaign, including upcoming public webinars on Alzheimer’s Care hosted by renowned experts
- Enhancements to Home Care Assistance’s industry-leading customer relationship management program, which helps to track and manage the evolving needs of clients to ensure a more personalized care experience
- The launch of Home Care Assistance’s Corporate Eldercare Solutions program which offers mid-to-large employers a comprehensive suite of services and educational programs designed to help employees balance the demands of their careers with their family caregiving commitments. Over 30% of working adults provide care for their aging parents, costing employers over $33 billion per year. In addition, these employees, typically female, lose out on over $659,000 in compensation, benefits and promotions over the course of their careers.
- Home Care Assistance University, a proprietary e-learning platform for caregiver training. The University will offer all Home Care Assistance employees access to a vast repository of expertise on topics ranging from Balanced Care to post-hospitalization recovery.
The convention will take page on June 28th-29th at the Renaissance Dupont Circle Hotel in Washington. In addition to presentations by Mr. Behar and Mr. Novelli, the convention will feature presentations from Home Care Assistance’s leadership team and the annual awards ceremony, including the award for Caregiver of the Year.
“Our convention is an opportunity to implement innovative new systems across our network,” said Chen Xie, Chief Financial Officer. “The programs we roll out in D.C. will be major drivers of growth for each of our locations in 2012 and beyond, as we continue to identify new ways to serve our clients and elevate our services above the current standards of the home care industry.”
Since Home Care Assistance was founded in 2002, it has grown by at least 25% every year and now serves over 35 states and provinces throughout the United States and Canada. The Company is rapidly expanding in North America with overseas expansion plans slated to launch at the end of the year.
For more information about Home Care Assistance, visit http://www.HomeCareAssistance.comor call 702-204-1436 to learn more about the Home Care Assistance franchise opportunity.
About Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States and Canada. Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in Live-In care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults. A 2012 Franchise500® Company, Home Care Assistance has received numerous industry awards including Entrepreneur’s Fastest-Growing Franchises and Franchise Business Review’s Top 50. For more information about Home Care Assistance, our services and franchise opportunities, visit homecareassistance.com or franchise.homecareassistance.com
Home Care Assistance