Top Theme Parks for Summer Travel
Choice Hotels Offers Great Rates for Summer Travelers Exploring the Nation's Best Theme Parks
SILVER SPRING, Md., July 23, 2012 // PRNewswire // -- Finding great rates on summer travel is a walk in the park! Choice Hotels invites travelers to check out the nation's best theme parks and have some vacation excitement this summer.
Here's a look at some of the top theme parks to visit:
- Cedar Point Amusement Park - Experience the gut-wrenching thrill rides, wild water adventures and the breathtaking journey that is Sandusky's Cedar Point, just off the shore of Lake Erie in Ohio.
- Disneyland - Enjoy the magic and fantasy of the "Happiest Place on Earth," from Disneyland to the expanded Disney California Adventure Park featuring the newly opened Cars Land.
- Disney World - Huge on excitement, there's nothing small about Disney World. From shows and rides to the Epcot Theme Park and the Animal Kingdom, make time for the never-ending fun in Florida.
- Dollywood Splash - Ride the wings of an eagle or feel the rush of the water coaster at Splash Country as you enjoy the Smoky Mountain fun of this Tennessee treasure.
- SeaWorld - Your gateway to the world under the ocean. Whether in Orlando, San Diego or San Antonio, SeaWorld is the world's premiere marine adventure park with excellent shows, unforgettable animal encounters and thrill rides galore.
- Six Flags - Featuring more than 100 rides and attractions, get your thrills at any of the more than a dozen Six Flags locations. Six Flags also offers live entertainment for tons of summer fun.
Consumers can also book great rates near these top theme park destinations at ChoiceHotels.com.
For more information about Choice Hotels or to book a hotel for your fun-filled theme park vacation today, visit http://www.choicehotels.com/en/familyvacations.
Choice Hotels International, Inc., (NYSE: CHH) is the franchisor of such well-known hotel brands as Comfort Inn, Quality, and Econo Lodge, plus many more.
About Choice Hotels
Choice Hotels International, Inc. franchises more than 6,100 hotels, representing more than 495,000 rooms, in the United States and more than 30 other countries and territories. As of March 31, 2012, more than 350 hotels were under construction, awaiting conversion or approved for development in the United States, representing more than 30,000 rooms, and approximately 80 hotels, representing approximately 7,000 rooms, were under construction, awaiting conversion or approved for development in approximately 20 other countries and territories. The company's Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality, Sleep Inn, Clarion, Cambria Suites, MainStay Suites, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Econo Lodge and Rodeway Inn brands, as well as its Ascend Hotel Collection membership program, serve guests worldwide.
Additional corporate information may be found on the Choice Hotels International, Inc. web site, which may be accessed at www.choicehotels.com.
Choice Hotels, Choice Hotels International, Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality, Sleep Inn, Clarion, Cambria Suites, MainStay Suites, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Econo Lodge, Rodeway Inn and Ascend Hotel Collectionare proprietary trademarks and service marks of Choice Hotels International.
©2012 Choice Hotels International, Inc. All rights reserved.