RE/MAX Sales Associates in Metro Chicago Real Estate Market Named Among Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents in U.S.
Chicago, IL, October 10, 2012 - (PR.com) - Nine RE/MAX agents based in the metropolitan Chicago real estate market were among 33 RE/MAX sales associates named by the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) as ranking among the Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents in the United States. More RE/MAX agents were recognized among the top performers than agents affiliated with any other brand.
Robert Padron of RE/MAX Cityview, Chicago, was the top ranked Latino agent in Illinois and ranked 25th nationally on the NAHREP list, which is the industry’s first ever comprehensive list of top-producing Latino residential real estate agents. RE/MAX placed three of its agents, including Padron, among the top 25.
Here is a complete list of the RE/MAX agents in the Chicago area who were named among NAHREP’s Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents:
- Robert Padron, RE/MAX Cityview, Chicago, 25th in U.S., 1st in Illinois.
- Angel Aguilar, RE/MAX Fidelity, Chicago, 39th in U.S., 3rd in Illinois.
- Mina Munoz, RE/MAX 2000, Crete, Ill., 71st in U.S., 6th in Illinois.
- Maria Rodriguez, RE/MAX Partners, Berwyn, Ill., 116th in U.S., 12th in Illinois.
- Israel Ballesteros, RE/MAX Horizon, Elgin, Ill., 169th in U.S., 21st in Illinois.
- Luis Campoverde, RE/MAX Signature, Chicago, 173rd in U.S., 23rd in Illinois.
- Tomas Gomez, RE/MAX Showcase, Waukegan, Ill., 215th in U.S., 29th in Illinois.
- Gloria Ulloa, RE/MAX 10, Oak Lawn, Ill., 230th in U.S., 30th in Illinois.
- Luigui Corral, RE/MAX United, Wheeling, Ill., 239th in U.S., 31st in Illinois.
“RE/MAX agents in northern Illinois serve a culturally rich and diverse market,” said Laura Ortoleva, media spokesperson for the RE/MAX Northern Illinois real estate network. “We are honored to have so many of our agents recognized by this prestigious group of Latino real estate professionals.”
The NAHREP Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents in America list is based on agent sales production data for 2011. The final 250 were selected from over 10,000 agents across the United States.
RE/MAX has been the leader in the northern Illinois real estate market since 1989. The RE/MAX Northern Illinois network, with headquarters in Elgin, Ill., consists of 2,100 sales associates and 110 individually owned and operated RE/MAX offices that provide a full range of residential and commercial brokerage services. Its www.illinoisproperty.com and www.remax.com websites are leaders in consumer visits among real estate franchise brands. Its mobile search, m.illinoisproperty.com, allows users to conduct real estate searches on any mobile device with Internet access. The northern Illinois network is part of RE/MAX LLC, a global real estate organization with 88,000 sales associates in 90 nations.
RE/MAX Northern Illinois