Uncle Maddio’s Launches Facebook Contest to Celebrate Pizza Month
Facebook followers have a chance to win free pizza for a year from Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint, the leading fast casual pizza franchise, in celebration of National Pizza Month.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) October 11, 2012 - Facebook followers have a chance to win free pizza for a year from Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint, the leading fast casual pizza franchise, in celebration of National Pizza Month. To enter to win, fans submit their most creative pizza topping combination by October 16, 2012. One of the top five submissions will be chosen to win on October 31, 2012.
October is National Pizza Month and Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint is celebrating with a contest to give one lucky customer per location free pizza for a year through a contest on Facebook. The contest encourages Facebook followers to come up with their most creative or favorite pizza topping combination in order to be entered to win free pizza for a year (one pizza for 52 weeks) at the participating Uncle Maddio’s location.
Uncle Maddio’s pioneered the concept of fast-casual pizza restaurants with the launch of its first store in Atlanta, GA. With over 47 toppings, 3 crusts, 6 sauces, and 7 cheeses, including vegan and gluten-free pizza options, the possibilities for delicious and healthy pizzas at Uncle Maddio’s are endless. Founder and Chief Pizza Maker, Matt Andrew, is excited about this contest: “I can’t wait to see the tasty combinations our customers come up with. We have the most creative and loyal customers; I know they will have some awesome ideas!”
To participate in the giveaway, pizza lovers must visit the Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint Fan Club Facebook page and click on the “Enter to Win Free Pizza for a Year” tab. To enter, submit your most unique or most loved pizza creation. Submissions will close at 11:00 p.m. EST on October 16, 2012. Five of the best submissions will be chosen by Uncle Maddio himself. From October 17-30, Facebook fans will be able to vote on their favorite submission from the top five. The winner will be announced on October 31, 2012.
By the end of 2012, there will be 20 Uncle Maddio’s restaurants open and 125 more in development throughout the Southeast. For pizza franchising information, contact Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit the Uncle Maddio’s website.
About Uncle Maddio’s
For people who crave homemade pizza, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint is the next generation pizza joint. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s gives customers more choices: three types of crusts, six sauces, and more than 47 fresh toppings, including gluten-free, vegan, organic, and free-range options
- We serve made-to-order, cooked-from-scratch pizza
- Customers talk directly to their pizza maker for a personalized meal that’s hot and ready in six minutes
- Homemade pizzas, toasted paninis, and gourmet salads are prepared with fresh ingredients and salad dressings that are made daily
- We offer fresh, flavorful, healthy toppings you won’t find anywhere else: free-range, hormone-free grilled chicken, Angus steak, whole wheat dough, gluten-free crust, vegan Daiya cheese, and local fresh veggies
- Meals are affordable – under $7 for a 9” pie or combo meal
Owning an Uncle Maddio’s
Uncle Maddio’s leads the way in fast casual pizza restaurant franchising opportunities. You too can join the best pizza franchise. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s was created by the founding member and former president of Moe’s Southwest Grill. Our executive management team has over 50 years experience in the restaurant industry.
- Uncle Maddio’s is a turn-key business that’s simple to own and operate – no delivery and no drive-through
- Attractive food and labor costs, flexible store footprint, low investment, and no hidden costs
- Uncle Maddio’s is the fastest-growing fast casual pizza restaurant in the Southeast. By the end of 2012, there will be 20 Uncle Maddio’s restaurants open and 125 more in development throughout the Southeast.
To own an Uncle Maddio’s franchise business in your neighborhood, email Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit http://www.unclemaddios.com.
Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint
Sherean Malekzadeh Allen
New Thought Marketing