TeamLogic IT Honors Several Franchisees at Annual Meeting
Franchisee of the Year announced along with three Sales Achievement Awards
MISSION VIEJO, Calif., October 16, 2012 – TeamLogic IT, a network of outsourced information technology (IT) service providers, presented business achievement awards to outstanding franchisees at the company’s annual Owners Summit held October 4 – 6 at the Sheraton Atlanta Downtown Hotel in Atlanta, GA.
Chuck Lennon, president of TeamLogic IT, presented the following awards during the event:
- Franchisee of the Year award was presented to Jim Hackett and Andy Hackett of Woburn and Andover, MA for outstanding leadership in the franchise system, representing the brand well in their community, and for strengthening and improving the TeamLogic IT network.
- Top Volume award was presented to Chris Cioffi and Rob Fallows of Phoenix, AZ for reporting the highest sales volume for 2011. This is the second time Cioffi and Fallows have received this award.
- VIP (Volume Increase Percentage) award was also presented to Jim Hackett and Andy Hackett of Andover, MA for the largest sales increase percentage in 2011 over 2010.
- Rookie of the Year award was presented to Dave and Wendy Thompson of San Ramon, CA for achieving the highest sales volume during their first year as a TeamLogic IT franchisee.
“It’s always an honor to recognize the sales leaders in our network. These awards recognize the commitment our owners make to their businesses and their clients,” said Lennon. “Our network growth of more than 40% this past year is due to franchisees like these, who work so hard to build the TeamLogic IT brand in their markets. Our success is growing thanks to our entire network of dedicated business owners.”
The three-day Owners Summit allows franchisees and their key managers to learn and share information to help them market and grow their local businesses. Highlights included general session presentations and panel discussions by industry leaders, Jay McBain, co-founder of ChannelEyes; Scott Barlow, Vice President, Sales and Product Management, Reflexion, Inc.; Ted Roller, Vice President, Channel Development, Intronis, Inc.; Dave Sobel, Director of Partner Community, Level Platforms; Nancy Hammervik, Senior Vice President, Industry Relations, CompTIA; Larry Walsh, CEO, The 2112 Group; and, John Tippett, COO, EDTS,LLC.
The annual event also featured a vendor show where attendees visited with key partner companies including; Autotask, eFolder, Appriver, Axcient, Nitel, Vtech, and others.
For further information regarding TeamLogic IT or its franchise opportunity, visit http://www.TeamLogicIT.com/.
About TeamLogic IT
TeamLogic IT is a leading national provider of comprehensive computer-based services for managing information technology (IT) for today’s small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). With more than 50 offices worldwide, TeamLogic IT provides outsourced IT services that address the needs of computer networks and systems, including networking, security, data, and email services, as well as hardware and software support. By focusing on preventing IT disaster through its unique managed services program called SystemWatch IT®, TeamLogic IT has become the trusted “IT Partner” for thousands of SMBs throughout the United States. TeamLogic IT is owned by Franchise Services, Inc. (FSI), a management company that owns the franchise brands Sir Speedy, PIP Printing and Marketing Services, Signal Graphics and MultiCopy. For further information regarding TeamLogic IT, visit http://www.TeamLogicIT.com/. For further information on the TeamLogic IT franchise opportunity, visit http://www.franserv.com/TeamLogicIT/.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances