Uncle Maddio’s Announces New Buckhead Restaurant with Grand Opening Party, Saturday, October 20 at 11:00 a.m.
First 100 Uncle Maddio’s Buckhead customers will win free pizza for a year and all will enjoy grand opening party activities like stilt walking, juggling, balloon animals, and face painting.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) October 17, 2012 - Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint will celebrate the opening of their newest restaurant on Saturday, October 20 by awarding free pizza for a year to the first 100 customers in line at their new location in Atlanta’s Buckhead neighborhood, located at 2714 Roswell Road in Atlanta, GA. Doors open at 11:00 a.m.
The popular “First 100” has become the signature grand opening event for the fast casual pizza restaurant chain. During the most recent Uncle Maddio’s openings at Kennesaw, GA, and Alpharetta, GA, more than 100 fans lined up in advance of the published “doors open” time.Uncle Maddio’s Buckhead expects to see a similar scene this Saturday during their opening and giveaway of a one-year supply of free pizzas to each of the first 100 customers in line. The giveaway will begin at 11:00 a.m. and the restaurant will host a grand opening party complete with a stilt walker, juggling, balloon animals, and face painting for the kids (and kids at heart!). The Uncle Maddio’s grand opening celebration at each new restaurant is just one the many ways Uncle Maddio’s thanks and honors its customers.
The new Uncle Maddio’s Buckhead restaurant is located just off the corner of Powers Ferry Road NW and Roswell Road in Atlanta, GA. Uncle Maddio’s joins neighbors Panera Bread and Outback Steakhouse, and is across the street from Flip Burger.
For up-to-the-minute grand opening information and to grab a free 9” pizza coupon, visit the Uncle Maddio’s Buckhead Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/UncleMaddiosBuckhead.
New Uncle Maddio's restaurants will soon open in the Florida, North Carolina, and Tennessee markets. By the end of 2012, there will be 20 Uncle Maddio’s restaurants open and 125 more in development throughout the Southeast. For pizza franchising information, contact Roger Wagerman at email@example.com or visit the Uncle Maddio’s website.
About Uncle Maddio’s
For people who crave homemade pizza, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint is the next generation pizza joint. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s gives customers more choices: three types of crusts, six sauces, and more than -47 fresh toppings, including gluten-free, vegan, organic, and free-range options
- We serve made-to-order, cooked-from-scratch pizza
- Customers talk directly to their pizza maker for a personalized meal that’s hot and ready in six minutes
- Homemade pizzas, toasted paninis, and gourmet salads are prepared with fresh ingredients and salad dressings that are made daily
- We offer fresh, flavorful, healthy toppings you won’t find anywhere else: free-range, hormone-free grilled chicken, Angus steak, whole wheat dough, gluten-free crust, vegan Daiya cheese, and local fresh veggies
- Meals are affordable – under $7 for a 9” pie or combo meal
Owning an Uncle Maddio’s
Uncle Maddio’s leads the way in fast casual pizza restaurant franchising opportunities. You too can join the best pizza franchise. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s was created by the founding member and former president of Moe’s Southwest Grill. Our executive management team has over 50 years experience in the restaurant industry.
- Uncle Maddio’s is a turn-key business that’s simple to own and operate – no delivery and no drive-through.
- Attractive food and labor costs, flexible store footprint, low investment, and no hidden costs.
- Uncle Maddio’s is the fastest-growing fast casual pizza restaurant in the Southeast. By the end of 2012, there will be 20 Uncle Maddio’s restaurants open and 125 more in development throughout the Southeast.
To own an Uncle Maddio’s franchise business in your neighborhood, email Roger Wagerman at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.unclemaddios.com.
Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint
Sherean Malekzadeh Allen
New Thought Marketing
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances