Jazzercise Launches New Mobile App on iTunes and Android
October 22, 2012 // Franchising.com // Carlsbad, Calif. â”€ Jazzercise, Inc. has gone mobile! Customers can now stay connected to Jazzercise wherever they go with the help of the free Jazzercise app, now available on iTunes and Android.
With the Jazzercise app, customers can:
- Find up-to-date class schedules
- Easily add a class to their calendar
- Check-in on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter
- Search classes by their favorite instructors or class format
- See current promotions and information
- View facility hours and contact information
The app can either search by zip code or use current location to determine the closest Jazzercise facilities near the user.
“We are thrilled to offer this convenient feature to our customers, franchisees and prospective customers,“ said Jazzercise Founder & CEO Judi Sheppard Missett. “Our mobile users can now stay connected to their favorite Jazzercise instructors and locations or use this app to find a class when they travel.”
The app is available now in the App Store and on Google Play under “health and fitness.”
The Jazzercise dance fitness program, founded in 1969, hosts a network of 7,800 instructors teaching more than 32,000 classes weekly in 32 countries. For more information on Jazzercise, visit jazzercise.com.