Rainbow International® Tops 300 Franchise Units in U.S. and Canada
Fast-Growing Restoration and Cleaning Franchise Announces Expansion
Waco, TX (PRWEB) October 23, 2012 - Leading restoration franchise Rainbow International is proud to announce the addition of 11 new franchises during the third quarter of 2012, reaching the milestone of 300 units throughout the U.S. and Canada. Rainbow International has grown its franchise base by 62% during the recent U.S. recession, expanding from 191 independently owned and operated units at the end of 2007 to approximately 310 today.
Rainbow International offers water, fire, and smoke damage restoration services as well as carpet cleaning, mold removal services, and biohazard/trauma scene cleaning to customers throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe.
“Our resilient growth is a testament to the strength of our franchise model and the success of our franchisees. We are always delighted to add to our growing service network with owners who share our drive for excellence and professionalism,” said Rob White, president of Rainbow International.
Rainbow International welcomes the following new franchise owners:
- Justin and Jerry Smith, Rainbow International of Northwest Broward County, Fla.*
- Garrick Littlejohn and Paul Smith, Rainbow International of Henderson, Nev.
- Johnny Baias, Rainbow Intl of Chico, Calif.
- Gregory and Sharon Neuville, Rainbow International of Ft. Meyers, Fla.
- Michael Davis, Rainbow International of Central Oregon, Redmond, Ore.
- Kevin Coleman and John Eisner, Rainbow International of Central Savannah River Area, Augusta, Ga.
- Glenn and Bruce Colletti, New Hope, Pa.
- Michael Durkin, Warren, N.J.
- Emily Johnson and Monica Foster, Lubbock, Texas
- Benjamin Fontana and Timothy Fox, Baton Rouge, La.
- Jesse Russow, Colorado Springs, Colo.
The following franchise owner purchased an existing territory:
- Simon Markus, Rainbow International of Chicago North Shore, Ill.
The following franchise locations expanded their service area:
- Robert Roetken, Rainbow International of the Blue Ridge, Va.
- Greg and Susan Minshall, Rainbow International of Central Florida
- Paul Emidy, Rainbow International of South West Florida
Rainbow International franchise owners have access to world-class training and support from IICRC-certified trainers in cutting-edge water and smoke restoration. They are equipped with marketing support and access to national accounts, vendor rebates and incentives, and a dedicated franchise consultant to keep them on the right track.
Rainbow International franchises territories are still available in major U.S. and Canadian cities, including Miami, Fla.; Boston, Mass.; Atlanta, Ga.; Washington DC; and Brampton, Ontario. For more information on restoration franchise opportunities, please visit http://www.rainbowintlfranchise.com.
*Participant in The Dwyer Group’s VetFran program for military veterans
About Rainbow International®
Established in 1980, Rainbow International is a global franchise organization providing residential and commercial restoration and cleaning services. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its “Franchise 500,” Rainbow International franchisees offer a broad range of damage restoration services (ranging from water, smoke and fire damage to carpet and upholstery cleaning and deodorization) to more than 330 locations worldwide. The new Rapid Structural Drying Network of Rainbow International has established a network of elite water loss mitigation franchises across the United States. Rainbow International is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group®, Inc. For further information or to find the location nearest you, visit http://www.rainbowinternational.com.
The Dwyer Group
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances