Shop Early and Often with the Snap-on Holiday Gift Guide
KENOSHA, Wis., Nov. 14, 2012 // PRNewswire // -- The 2012 Snap-on Holiday Gift Guide makes holiday shopping easy with a wide range of great Snap-on tools, equipment and accessories.
"The Snap-on Holiday Gift Guide provides a multitude of gift options for the serious professional or the do-it-yourselfer," said Sara Scarlato, manager of communications for Snap-on. "Our annual gift guide makes holiday shopping simple and also offers special pricing for a limited time on select items. From power tools, hand tools and diagnostic equipment to stocking stuffers like Snap-on socks, t-shirts and hats, the Snap-on Holiday Gift Guide has it all."
The first 2012 Snap-on Holiday Gift Guide is full of unique gift ideas that will be sure to fit anyone on your list and features such popular items as:
1/2-Inch Chuck 14.4 Volt Ni-Cad Cordless Drill (CDR4450)
- Heat-treated steel alloy gears provide strength and durability
- Single-sleeve keyless chuck allows one handed bit changes
- 22-position clutch dials in the desired torque for the job
- Oversized trigger provides comfort and control
1/4-Inch Quick Change Hex Ni-Cad Cordless Screwdriver (CTS561CL)
- 60 in. lbs. of torque output
- Six-position clutch means torque can be set to match the job requirements
- Glass-filled nylon housing delivers durable high impact strength for longer tool life
- Includes case, charger and two batteries
18V Lithium Cordless Compact LED Light (CTL7850)
- Compact, high-output light with a 90 degree pivoting head for easy viewing
- Glass-filled nylon housing ensures durability
- Operates with two or four bulbs
- High-efficiency battery provides long lasting power
Talon GripTM Long Nose Pliers (196NCF and 196NCFG)
- Added pin puller and fastener turning jaw provide additional gripping applications
- Diamond serrated jaws provide a better grip and up to 57 percent increased pulling power
- Ramped tips provide stronger jaws and increased accessibility
1/4-Inch Drive Dual 80® Locking Flex Head Ratchet with Comfort Grip Handle (THLX72)
- Dual 80 technology features a 72-tooth gear to provide five degrees of swing arc
- Flex head design gives exceptional versatility and offers nine locking positions
- Sealed head design provides virtually maintenance free use
For more information about the 2012 Snap-on Holiday Gift Guide, contact a participating Snap-on representative or visit www.snapon.com.
About Snap-on Tools
Snap-on Tools is a subsidiary of Snap-on Incorporated, a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics and equipment solutions for professional users. Product lines include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions which are used by technicians and professionals at vehicle dealerships and repair centers and in the marine, power sports and aviation industries. Snap-on Tools is one of the largest non-food franchise companies in the world, selling its products and services through franchisee, company-direct, distributor and Internet channels. Snap-on Incorporated, which was founded in 1920, is a $2.9 billion, S&P 500 company located in Kenosha, Wis. with operations throughout the world. For additional information, visit www.snapon.com.
SOURCE Snap-on Tools