Expedia CruiseShipCenters Concludes Annual National Conference, Attendees Looking Forward to the Next 25 Years
December 13, 2012 // Franchising.com // Fort Lauderdale, FL – Expedia® CruiseShipCenters’® National Conference, Building Excellence – Celebrating 25 Years, created a truly memorable experience for the 600 attendees onboard Ruby Princess®. Expedia CruiseShipCenters’ Franchise Partners, Vacation Consultants and Corporate Support Staff, as well as travel industry partners were in attendance and had the opportunity to partake in presentations, roundtable discussions and various networking opportunities throughout the week.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Mathew Eichhorst, President of Expedia CruiseShipCenters, delivered a keynote reflecting on the company’s outstanding achievements over the past 25 years and his optimistic vision for the future of the organization.
- Expedia CruiseShipCenters’ Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Geraldine Ree, introduced the company’s brand new sales training program, The Navigators Approach facilitated by Fusion Learning. Consultants who were onboard completed the initial modules which are aimed at improving sales conversations, delighting customers, and increasing business results.
- More than 200 Expedia CruiseShipCenters Consultants and Franchise Partners were recognized in front of their peers on the Princess Theatre stage for their outstanding sales achievements during the Presidents Circle awards gala.
- $15,000 was raised for Breast Cancer research and awareness during the Walk For the Cure held onboard the Ruby Princess’ jogging track in beautiful St. Thomas!
- John Mast, Vice President of Marketing for Expedia CruiseShipCenters, delivered a powerful presentation launching the company’s new Brand Promise outlining what you can expect from all Expedia CruiseShipCenters Consultants who are “navigators of spectacular vacation experiences.”
- 19 incredible travel prizes including free cruises, tours and vacation packages donated by Expedia CruiseShipCenters’ travel partners, were given away throughout the week.
Each of the onboard sessions incorporated the theme of the conference, Building Excellence —Celebrating 25 Years, which allowed the attendees to walk away from the conference feeling rejuvenated and ready to utilize the new tools they learned throughout the past week to create an even more successful 2013.
“I’ve never been more excited or more inspired after an Expedia CruiseShipCenters Conference,” said Eichhorst. “I truly believe that we have all the right partners, systems and strategies in place to achieve even more in the next 25 years than we did in the first. I think we’re well on our way to achieving our vision of becoming the #1 Cruise Vacation Specialist in the World.”
About Expedia CruiseShipCenters
Expedia, Inc., the largest online travel company in the world, has partnered with Expedia CruiseShipCenters to provide travelers a one-stop-shop for cruises and vacations. Expedia CruiseShipCenters was founded in 1987 and offers the best value in the industry with 3,800 travel consultants in more than 160 franchise locations throughout North America. Recently named a fast-growing franchise by MSN Money, the company offers flexible, rewarding business opportunities for travel consultants and franchise owners with a passion for travel. For more information on joining the Expedia CruiseShipCenters team, visit: www.joinecsc.com or www.expediafranchise.com.
Expedia is either a registered trademark or trademark of Expedia, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other logos or product and company names mentioned herein may be the property of their respective owners. © 2012 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. CST # 2029030-50 and CST # 20893-43
Fishman Public Relations