Weichert Real Estate Affiliates Adds Five New Offices to National Franchise Network
December 20, 2012 - Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, Inc., the franchise division of Weichert, Realtors®, continues to raise its profile throughout the country with the addition of five new franchise offices to its growing network. The new Weichert offices are located in key markets within New York, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts and Arizona.
“We are happy to welcome these talented sales teams to our franchise network,” said Martin J. Rueter, president of Weichert Real Estate Affiliates. “Under the Weichert banner, they will be able to access our tools and resources, use them to provide better service to customers and offer more opportunities for their sales agents to succeed.”
The new affiliates that joined the Weichert network include:
- Weichert, Realtors® - Trademark: By affiliating her Shavertown, Pa., brokerage with Weichert, Realtors, broker/owner Elena Katarsky, will be able to offer an even higher level of customer service and marketing support to homebuyers and sellers in Luzerne, Lackawanna, Carbon, Wayne, Monroe and Pike counties in Pennsylvania.
- Weichert, Realtors® - Blueprint Brokers: Owners Fred Massa and Svetlana Javakhyan chose to affiliate their Medford, Mass., agency with Weichert, Realtors because they felt it would enable them to expand their market share even further in the greater Boston area. They noted that Weichert’s Internet presence, relocation outreach and support are unequalled in the industry.
- Weichert, Realtors® - Molner Group: Broker/owner Richard Molner, a third-generation real estate broker with more than 31 years in real estate, mortgage and building experience in the greater Scranton area of Peckville, Pa., chose to affiliate with Weichert, Realtors citing the ample support, training and tools that are available to all Weichert agents.
- Weichert, Realtors® - The Bollinger Group: Broker/Owner Chris Bollinger chose Weichert, Realtors over other real estate brands for his Fayetteville, N.Y.-based company because, “Weichert is just as concerned about the success of our agents as we are.” By affiliating with Weichert, Bollinger expects to take advantage of the numerous tools, services and educational support available to better compete in the greater Syracuse marketplace.
In addition, the following Weichert affiliate added a new sales office:
- Weichert, Realtors® - Lake Realty: Broker/owner Tony Vehon has announced the opening of a second office in Bullhead City, Ariz. Located on the border between Nevada and Arizona, separated by the Colorado River, the new office is set to utilize the Weichert tools and resources to serve this diverse market.
For more information about Weichert, Realtors or to find your local office, please visit www.weichert.com.
About Weichert Real Estate Affiliates
WREA announced its first affiliate in January 2002 and by 2005 was identified by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the fastest growing franchises in the nation. To date, offices have opened in some 300 markets in 36 states. The parent company, Weichert, Realtors®, is one of the nation’s largest privately owned providers of real estate and home ownership services
About Weichert, Realtors
Since 1969, Weichert, Realtors has grown from a single office into one of the nation's leading providers of homeownership services by putting its customers first. A family of full-service real estate and financial services companies, Weichert helps customers buy and sell both residential and commercial real estate, and streamlines the delivery of mortgages and home and title insurance. Weichert leverages its customer website, www.weichert.com, one of the most visited real estate websites in the nation, to help families and individuals realize the dream of homeownership through quick and easy access to listing information and the services of its real estate professionals nationwide. For more information, Weichert's customer service center can be reached at 1-800-USA-SOLD. Weichert franchised offices are independently owned and operated.
SOURCE Weicher Real Estate