Cellairis Showcases Commitment To Innovative Social Media Initiatives At CES 2013
Leading Mobile Accessories Company Displays Social Savvy Tweet Punisher, Celebrity Case Lines and Introduces Their Newest Product Offering, Shout! Custom Case Builder
ALPHARETTA, Ga. - Jan. 8, 2013 // PRNewswire // - Cellairis, the world's largest franchised wireless accessory company, introduces new products and showcases innovative social media concepts at 2013 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. The Cellairis booth in South Hall #31242 features:
- Cellairis Tweet Punisher, a vintage typewriter linked to cutting-edge technology that allows users to live test the Cellairis Shell Shock: G-Class ™ screen protectors via social media
- The new Cellairis Shout! custom cases and Cellairis app which allow consumers to create their own custom phone and tablet cases with user uploaded photos and graphics that may be purchased directly through the Cellairis website or via the app
- The Like Likers Facebook app which engages consumers with two fictional art critics who provide commentary on the users Facebook images to determine how case worthy the photos are and links to the Shout! case builder
- Cellairis' Celebrity lines, including Cellairis by Justin Bieber and Cellairis by Elle and Blair which have engaged millions of fans and followers with contests, charitable contributions, launches and giveaways
Cellairis highlights each of the above products and projects with hands-on displays, demonstrations and giveaways for CES attendees to interact with in the booth. Show goers will be able to tweet at Tweet Punisher to get a first-hand look at the strength of the Shell Shock: G-Class screen protectors, pose in front of the 400-case mural to see the top quality of images on Shout! cases, navigate the new Cellairis app on iPads and log in to Facebook on display screens to see how their personal images rank with the Like Likers.
"We have an unwavering commitment to cutting-edge social initiatives," says Joe Ciardullo , CMO of Cellairis. "More and more consumers are requiring that brands not only have the best products, but that they be the most fun and active brands on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Cellairis is at the forefront of social marketing because we are always striving to deliver something new and different. Tweet Punisher and our celebrity lines have been huge successes for the company, and we are confident Shout! will resonate equally well with our customers."
Since creating their Facebook page and Twitter pages in 2011, Cellairis has garnered over 310,000 Facebook fans and close to 60,000 Twitter Followers. The goal is to continue creating engaging content that stimulates steady growth on the Cellairis social media pages, as well as a loyal and active consumer.
Please visit Cellairis in South Hall, booth # 31242 at 2013 International CES at the Las Vegas Convention Center on January 8-11, 2013.
About Cellairis Franchise Inc.
Offering a broad range of wireless accessories, Cellairis Franchise, Inc., based in Alpharetta, GA., recognizes the importance of image. Cellairis locations worldwide offer a vast selection of innovative and fashion-forward accessories, as well as specialty services like phone repair, at mall-based kiosks and inline stores throughout North America and Europe. Operating a unique franchise model, Cellairis delivers exceptional, personalized service online and at their convenient cutting-edge store locations. They were recently ranked #87 on Entrepreneur Magazine's "Top 500 Franchise List" and #7 on Atlanta Business Chronicle's "Top Atlanta-based Franchises List". www.cellairis.com
Life Meets Mobile.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Moving and Storage
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business