Rainbow International® Awards 47 New Franchises in 2012
Restoration and cleaning franchise celebrates rapid growth, Franchise 500® ranking.
(PRWEB) January 09, 2013 - Restoration franchise Rainbow International is proud to announce the addition of nine new franchises in the fourth quarter, concluding 2012 with a healthy growth of 47 new franchise units throughout the U.S. and Canada. Rainbow International is an industry leader in water, fire, and smoke damage restoration, with approximately 320 locations in North America.
Recognizing the franchise’s success, Entrepreneur magazine named Rainbow International to its Franchise 500® list again in 2013, ranking the company at #114 among the top global franchise brands.
Many home contractors in the construction, remodeling, and roofing industries are looking to restoration as an added revenue stream sheltered from the real-estate market’s fluctuations. Rainbow International received more than 450 franchisors submitted franchise applications from entrepreneurs in 2012. Recent franchise owners cite Rainbow International’s world-class training and support from IICRC-certified trainers, marketing support, and vendor rebates as key in their decision to open a Rainbow International franchise.
“Our resilient growth is a testament to the strength of our franchise model and the success of our franchisees,” said Rob White, president of Rainbow International. “We are always delighted to add to our growing service network with owners who share our drive for excellence and professionalism.”
Rainbow International welcomed the following new franchise owners in the fourth quarter:
- Joseph and Kelly Pullman, Rainbow International of Pine Bluff and Stuttgart, Ark.
- Jesse Russow, Rainbow International of Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Matthew Myers, Rainbow International of St. Clair Shores, Rochester, MI
- Matthew Parks, Rainbow International of Salem, Salem, Ore.
- Matthew Andrews and Nadja Bendouro, Newton, N.J.
- James Barr, Rainbow International of Abilene, Texas
- David and Jeannette Harder, Miami, Fla.
- Mark McMurrey, Boerne, Texas
- Russell Shortt, Bristol, Tenn.
The following franchise owners purchased an existing territory:
- Dennis Mitchell, Rainbow International of Butler & Warren Counties, West Chester, Ohio
- John Gurtler, Rainbow International of Orland Park, Orland Park, Ill.
The following franchise locations expanded their service area:
- Katherine Sheridan-Barbain, Rainbow International of Monterey Bay, Monterey, Calif.
- Daniel Rizzi, Rainbow International of Broward County, Dania Beach, Fla.
- Kenneth Keating, Rainbow International of North Atlanta, Alpharetta, Ga.
- Christopher and Carolyn White, Rainbow International of Bozeman, Bozeman, MT
- Jordan Kidiun, Rainbow International of KWC, Cambridge, Ontario
- John Curatola and Eric Omundsen, Rainbow International of Staten Island, N.Y.
- Jason Kitts, Rainbow International of Monroe, Mich.
- Brent Arthaud, Rainbow International of SE Mass.
- Rick and Jill Wallace, Rainbow International of Greater Nashville, Tenn.
- Ken Stefan, Rainbow International of E Cuyahoga and N Summit Counties, Cleveland, Ohio
For more information on Rainbow International’s franchise opportunity, please visit http://www.rainbowintlfranchise.com.
About Rainbow International®
Established in 1980, Rainbow International is a global franchise organization providing residential and commercial restoration and cleaning services. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its “Franchise 500,” Rainbow International franchisees offer a broad range of damage restoration services (ranging from water, smoke and fire damage to carpet and upholstery cleaning and deodorization) to more than 320 locations worldwide. The new Rapid Structural Drying Network of Rainbow International has established a network of elite water loss mitigation franchises across the United States. Rainbow International is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group®, Inc. For further information or to find the location nearest you, visit http://www.rainbowinternational.com.
The Dwyer Group