WIN Home Inspection Hosts Annual Conference in Phoenix, Arizona
Celebrating 20 Years in Business And Honoring Top Strategic Partners and Company Leaders
January 22, 2013 // Franchising.com // MADISON, AL – WIN Home Inspection, one of the nation’s leading home inspection franchises with 171 locations in 27 states, recently held it’s annual conference Phoenix, Arizona. Celebrating the company’s 20th anniversary and a successful 2012 in which they launched their veteran focused WIN for America program, 2012 was a standout year, with anticipation of 2013 being even better.
WIN Home Inspection brought together their Strategic Partners (S-P’s) from across the nation, Vendor Partners that support WIN with extended marketing efforts, the founders, Tom and Diane Knapp, and the home office staff in order to recap 2012 and set goals for 2013 and beyond.
WIN hosted educational and technical hours in which inspectors were granted credit, an expo with Vendor Partners, a team building golf tournament, sales and marketing workshops and a President’s Gala Dinner in which company leaders were honored with awards based on 2012 performance.
Noteworthy awards include:
- The “Founder’s Award,” given to one S-P for extended humanitarian work in the community.
- Nine veterans were recipients of a $40,000 Service Award per the ‘WIN for America’ program, with his full franchisee fee waived.
- The “Brand Builder” award, in which one S-P is recognized for going above and beyond when it comes to helping fellow S-P’s build their business.
- Most Improved S-P with the highest percentage increase in inspections over the year for both the Single Vehicle Operator (SVO) category as well as Multiple Vehicle Operator (MVO).
- Advisory Council awards given to two members that have completed their terms serving the entire S-P base.
- Fifteen Customer Service Awards based on positive customer survey results.
- The “Presidents Circle” Awards for top sales and inspection numbers per year given to highest performing S-P’s.
- A single prestigious award is given out to the S-P with the most inspections performed (SVO and MVO) as well as another to the S-P with highest revenue achieved (SVO and MVO).
- Special recognition to three S-P’s for their achievements working within their local real estate industry and business community.
Special attention was given throughout the weekend to metrics relating to the successful 2012 WIN for America launch in which WIN committed $1.2 million dollars in financing to honor veterans. By awarding revered veterans the opportunity to waive their franchise fee, this program aids them in the transition into the civilian business world, while capitalizing off their valuable military skills.
Additionally, coming off a successful annual conference, WIN S-P’s are pleased with new individualized websites for each location as well as mobile capabilities for easier scheduling and increased visibility.
“We are thrilled with the outcome of our annual event and feel the positivity of continued growth as an organization,“ says Steve Wadlington, president, WIN Home Inspection. “Feedback is extremely positive, and we look forward to the next 20 years.”
About WIN Home Inspection
WIN Home Inspection began in 1993, offering home inspection business franchises in the Pacific Northwest. Within a year, the company dominated this regional market and has since expanded across the US with 171 locations in 27 states. It is one of the fastest growing home inspection companies in the country, and listed on VetFran and GI Jobs as a top 10 Veteran-Friendly Franchise.
A member of the VetFran Chairman’s Corps, WIN is a recognized leader on behalf of veterans and the franchise industry. WIN honors military veterans all year ‘round by offering service members a discount of 10% off the franchise fee. Additionally, they choose up to five Veterans a quarter as recipients of their "WIN for America" initiative, waiving the franchise fee for those that qualify.
For information on WIN Home Inspection and the home inspection business opportunity, call 800.967.8127, or visit www.wini.com or www.winfranchising.com.
SOURCE WIN Home Inspection