Re-Bath(R) Honors High-Performing Franchises with Annual Awards
Tempe, Ariz (PRWEB) February 07, 2013 - Re-Bath®, America’s largest bathroom remodeling franchisor, honored its top franchises with awards at the 2013 Re-Bath® Reunion in Glendale, Ariz. this January.
Awards were presented based on exceptional franchise performance and meeting the Re-Bath® Code of Values and sales system.
- Franchise of the Year, 2012 – Jon Witmer and Mark Clapper, Lancaster, Pa.
- President’s Award, 2012 – Andy and Jeff Rezac, Northfield, Minn.
- Sales Leader of the Year – Tim, Scott and Jay Koehler, Raleigh, N.C.; Kurt Kittleson, Phoenix, Ariz.; Nick Falletta, Roanoke, Va.; Tom Poulin, Albuquerque, N.M.; Richard Rome, Forty Fort, Penn.; Carl Bays and Joshua Neathery, Tri Cities, Wash.
- Market Penetration – Richard Rome, Forty Fort, Penn.; Debra Potter, Great Bend, Kan.; Geoff Droke, Paducah, Ky.; Randy Koenig, San Angelo, Texas; Nick Falletta, Roanoke, Va.; Carl Bays and Joshua Neathery, Tri Cities, Wash.;
- Rookie of the Year – Steve Ritchey, Knoxville, Tenn.; Andrew Wells, Birmingham, Ala.; Charles Miller & Ralph Stow, Witchita Falls, Texas
- Excellence in Mentoring – Jim Fitlow and Mike Allen, Denver, Colo. and Salt Lake City, Utah; Richard Rome, Forty Fort, Pa.
- Excellence in Leadership – Doug DenBoer and Michael Hickey, Orlando, Fla.; Jeffrey and Michael Walling, Tucson, Ariz.
- Personal Achievement – Charles Miller and Ralph Stow, Wichita Falls, Texas; Richard Rome, Forty Fort, Pa.; Farrokh Arjomandi, San Leandro, Calif.; Brian Friedberg, Chesapeake, Va.; Spencer Shaw and Evan Wyke, Meridian, Idaho and Spokane, Wash.; Jennifer Bylo, Pembroke, Mass.; William Foster and Chris Horney, Eighty Four, Pa.; Daniel McGann, New Castle, Del. and Cherry Hill, N.J.
- Platinum Club members – Carl Bays and Joshua Neathery, Spokane, Wash.; Brett and Susan Harris, Wilson, N.C.; Todd and Stacie Jones, Lincoln, Neb.; Randy Koenig, San Angelo, Texas; Rodney Martin, Midland, Texas; Jamie and Randy Pratt, Anchorage, Alaska; Mark Vande Zande, Oshkosh, Wis.; Mark Evans, Omaha, Neb.; George and Sharon Frye, El Paso, Texas; Gary Hoyt, Newark Valley, N.Y.; Brett and Threse Martin, Green Bay, Wis.; Tom Poulin, Albuquerque, N.M.; Steve Thompson, Chesterfield, Va.; Jennifer Bylo, Pembroke, Mass.; Doug Denboer and Michael Hickey, Orlando, Fla.; David Duke, Louisville, Ky.; David Driskill and Jason Hicks, San Antonio, Texas; Kurt Kittleson, Phoenix¬¬¬, Ariz.; Tim, Scott and Jay Koehler, West End, N.C.; Adam Priest, Little Rock, Ark.; Jeff and Andy Rezac, Northfield, Minn.; Peter Schicker, Concord, Calif.
Re-Bath® Reunion is an annual gathering of hundreds of Re-Bath® franchisees and vendors that focuses on educational learning opportunities as well as networking with fellow franchisees in order to help grow their franchise business.
Re-Bath, LLC, based in Tempe, Ariz., is America’s largest bathroom remodeler. Re-Bath® makes remodeling a bathroom easy, convenient and affordable with its line of replacement bathtubs, walk-in bathtubs, bathtub to shower conversions, bathroom vanities, bathroom flooring and more, all with professional installation by factory-trained installers. Founded in 1979, Re-Bath® has over 200 franchise locations nationwide. For more information regarding Re-Bath®, visit http://www.rebath.com.
For additional information regarding this subject, please contact Re-Bath® Marketing Communications Coordinator Lindsey Larson at llarson(at)rebath(dot)com or (480) 844-1575 Ext. 129.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances