Brain Training Center Opening In Cherry Hill
Proven Program Promises To Strengthen Brains At Any Age
For Immediate Release – January 1, 2013, (Cherry Hill, NJ) - A new LearningRx brain training center opening on February 1 in Cherry Hill brings a resource proven to reduce or eliminate learning problems, increase IQ and strengthen brain skills for people of all ages and abilities.
Using game-like exercises and 1:1 trainer-to-student ratios, the program’s cognitive skills training can help anyone – from 5 to 85 – increase the speed, power and function of their brain.
- For school-age students, that means attacking the root cause (weak brain skills) of ADD, ADHD, dyslexia, dyscalculia (trouble with math), Asperger’s, and others on the autism spectrum. For gifted students – who perhaps aren’t being challenged enough in school – a customized brain training program can help them continue to excel outside the confines of the classroom. And for students lost in the shuffle of “adequate” grades, brain training can provide an opportunity for change that is often reserved for those labeled as either struggling or gifted.
- For children and adults with brain injury, including seniors who have had strokes, cognitive skills training could provide a return to baseline.
- For soldiers returning from war with traumatic brain injuries, cognitive skills training can be an effective means of returning to self-sufficiency and “normalcy.”
- Seniors fighting dementia or Alzheimer’s can not only improve short-term, long-term and working memory (among other learning skills), but they can also actually delay the onset of age-related cognitive decline.
“LearningRx does for the mind what a physical fitness center does for the body, says Stephen Pearson, Executive Director of the new Cherry Hill center. “We make the brain stronger and faster by strengthening the underlying brain skills that are responsible for how well we learn and function. Our methodology is proven to bring improvement faster and more effectively than any other educational process. It eliminates the root cause of learning struggles and makes people smarter, permanently.”
The new LearningRx is one of 80+ independently owned franchised locations across the country.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances