Century 21 System Raises more than $2.1 Million for Easter Seals in 2012
March 13, 2013 // Franchising.com // PARSIPPANY, N.J. - Century 21 Real Estate LLC, the franchisor of the world’s largest residential real estate sales organization, announced today that its brokers and agents raised $2.18 million in 2012 on behalf of Easter Seals. Since 1979, the CENTURY 21® System of brokers and agents have contributed more than $106 million in total funds raised and donated directly to Easter Seals, its sole philanthropic partner.
“The CENTURY 21 System has touched the lives of countless families, providing new opportunities for children and adults with disabilities,” said James E. Williams, Jr., president and chief executive officer, Easter Seals. “CENTURY 21 brokers and agents are true Easter Seals Champions. Their continued commitment allows Easter Seals to effectively serve the families we work with every day.”
In 2012, the top three Easter Seals fundraisers in the CENTURY 21 System were: CENTURY 21 Town & Country of Utica, Mich.; CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company in Dallas, Texas; and, CENTURY 21 Alliance, in Philadelphia, Pa.
Below is a list of the “Top 21” North American fundraisers within the CENTURY 21 System on behalf of Easter Seals in 2012:
- CENTURY 21 Town & Country, Utica, Michigan
- CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company, Dallas, Texas
- CENTURY 21 Alliance, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Barrie, Ontario, Canada
- CENTURY 21 Dome Realty Inc., Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
- CENTURY 21 Sweyer & Associates, Wilmington, North Carolina
- CENTURY 21 Scheetz, Carmel, Indiana
- CENTURY 21 Alliance, Santa Rosa, California
- CENTURY 21 Assurance Realty Ltd., Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
- CENTURY 21 Frontier Realty, McMurray, Pennsylvania
- CENTURY 21 North Homes Realty, Inc., Everett, Washington
- CENTURY 21 Award, San Diego, California
- CENTURY 21 Fusion, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- CENTURY 21 C. Watson, Fresno, California
- CENTURY 21 Seller's Choice Inc., St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
- CENTURY 21 Beal, Inc., College Station, Texas
- CENTURY 21 Hilltop, Simi Valley, California
- CENTURY 21 Classic Realty Ltd., Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
- CENTURY 21 Pro-Team, Oak Lawn, Illinois
- CENTURY 21 Kreuser & Seiler, Ltd., Libertyville, Illinois
- CENTURY 21 Bachman & Associates, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“The commitment of our brokers and agents to Easter Seals unifies our company,” said Rick Davidson, president and chief executive officer, Century 21 Real Estate LLC. "Working with Easter Seals to empower others to lead more independent lives is synonymous with our values and is an integral part of our company culture.”
Contributing to the 2012 totals, Rick Davidson’s “Climb for Kids” raised more than $57,000 for the Easter Seals “Make the First Five Count” initiative. To raise these funds, Davidson led a seven-member team in November to the summit of two Mexican volcanoes, ascending more than 35,000 feet of elevation.
About Easter Seals
Easter Seals is the leading non-profit provider of services for individuals with autism, developmental disabilities, physical disabilities and other special needs. For more than 90 years, Easter Seals has been offering help and hope to children and adults living with disabilities, and to the families who love them. Additionally, Easter Seals has provided critical community-based supports and services to military service members, veterans and their families since World War II. Through therapy, training, education and support services, Easter Seals creates life-changing solutions so that people with disabilities and military families can live, learn, work and play. Support children and adults with disabilities at www.easterseals.com
About Century 21 Real Estate LLC
Century 21 Real Estate LLC (century21.com) is the franchisor of the world's largest residential real estate sales organization, providing comprehensive training and marketing support for the CENTURY 21 System. The System is comprised of approximately 7,100 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in 73 countries and territories worldwide with more than 100,000 sales professionals. Century 21 Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
©2013 Century 21 Real Estate LLC, A Realogy Company. CENTURY 21® and SMARTER. BOLDER. FASTER.® are Registered Trademarks Owned By Century 21 Real Estate LLC. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each CENTURY 21 Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
SOURCE Century 21 Real Estate LLC