TacoTime® Celebrates The Launch Of Breakfast With A Free Burrito!
Print Out Your Free TacoTime Breakfast Voucher Online Today!
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - March 21, 2013 // PRNewswire // - In celebration of the release of its breakfast menu, TacoTime® will host Free Breakfast Day on April 5th from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. As of March 12, customers can sign up through the National TacoTime Facebook page to place a reservation for their free breakfast item on the day of the giveaway.
"We are excited to see the response our customers have to the launch of the TacoTime Breakfast Menu," said Steve Evans , VP of Marketing. "Free Breakfast Day gives customers the chance to try our new breakfast burritos. They taste amazing and everyone who has tried one is immediately hooked!"
To register, customers simply visit the Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/tacotime) and become a fan. Next, they will fill in their information, including the location and the time that they wish to attend the Free Breakfast Day festivities (promotion not available in Western Washington State.) Customers also will have a choice of which delicious breakfast burrito they would like to receive from the following options:
- Ultimate Burrito – Scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, Mexi-Fries, Ranch, picante sauce and cheddar cheese, wrapped in a home style tortilla
- Country Burrito – Scrambled eggs, sausage, Mexi-Fries, country gravy and cheddar cheese, wrapped in a home style tortilla
- Sausage and Egg Burrito – Scrambled eggs, sausage, Mexi-Fries, picante sauce and cheddar cheese, wrapped in a home style tortilla
- Bacon and Egg Burrito – Scrambled eggs, bacon, Mexi-Fries, picante sauce and cheddar cheese, wrapped in a home style tortilla
- Egg and Tater Burrito – Scrambled eggs, Mexi-Fries, picante sauce and cheddar cheese, wrapped in a home style tortilla
Space is limited, so make sure to go online and sign up to celebrate Free Breakfast Day at TacoTime today!
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., TacoTime has been an industry leader in quality quick-service Mexican food for over 50 years. Founded in 1960, TacoTime has grown to nearly 400 franchised restaurants across the U.S. and Canada. In 2003, TacoTime became part of Kahala, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of 15 quick-service restaurant brands. For more information about Kahala or TacoTime visit www.kahalamgmt.com or www.tacotime.com.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances