Successful Multiple Franchise Owner Opens First Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint in Knoxville
Following Uncle Maddios’ success in major Southeastern cities, multi-unit franchisee is scheduled to open Knoxville’s first location in May.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 28, 2013 - The hottest new franchise in the Southeast, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint, is scheduled to open its first Knoxville, TN, location in May, with two more to follow. The chain was the first to begin the build-your-own pizza restaurant trend and is now the fastest growing. Due to its popularity, Uncle Maddio’s is now attracting successful multiple franchise owners, including Glen Lax, owner of seven Marble Slab Creamery locations in North and South Carolina.
“I love the Uncle Maddio’s corporate culture of ‘Serving with Love,’” says Lax. “I’m confident about Uncle Maddios’ success in this area – they’re known for amazing pizza with the freshest ingredients, and their brand is backed by a solid executive team.”
Known as the “Chipotle of pizza,” Uncle Maddio’s launched the fast casual pizza market four years ago with the opening of its first store in Atlanta, Georgia. By summer 2013, there will be 20 restaurant franchises open and 125 more in development throughout the Southeast. Uncle Maddio’s stands out in the market because of their innovative menu, unprecedented match-up of franchising experience, distinct branding, and social media presence.
“We’re thrilled to branch out into Tennessee,” says Founder and Chief Pizza Maker Matt Andrew “and what better city to start in than Knoxville? Uncle Maddio’s attracts the attention of multi-unit franchisees, like Glen, in part because of our own history with restaurant franchising success – our executives have a collective 50 years in the business.”
The first Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint will be located at 2050 Town Center Boulevard at the Northshore Town Center in Knoxville. The restaurant is scheduled to open in May. Lax plans to open two additional Knoxville locations in the future. To stay up-to-date with grand opening information and to grab a free 9” pizza coupon in advance of the opening, visit the Uncle Maddio’s Northshore Town Center Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/UncleMaddiosNorthshore.
Uncle Maddio’s answers the call for more choices and better food with an innovative menu that gives customers more than 3 million pizza combinations. Their menu contains three types of crusts (white, wheat, and gluten-free), six sauces, seven cheeses (including Daiya vegan cheese), and 47 different fresh toppings, including locally-sourced fresh vegetables, hormone-free chicken, organic greens, and handmade meatballs and sausages. In addition to pizza, they serve toasted paninis and gourmet salads.
For pizza franchising information, contact Roger Wagerman at roger@(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit http://www.unclemaddios.com/franchise-info.
About Uncle Maddio’s
For people who crave homemade pizza, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint is the next generation pizza joint. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s gives customers more choices: three types of crusts, six sauces, and more than 47 fresh toppings, including gluten-free, vegan, organic, and hormone-free options
- We serve made-to-order, cooked-from-scratch pizza
- Customers talk directly to their pizza maker for a personalized meal that’s hot and ready in six minutes
- Homemade pizzas, toasted paninis, and gourmet salads are prepared with fresh ingredients and salad dressings that are made daily
- We offer fresh, flavorful, healthy toppings you won’t find anywhere else: hormone-free grilled chicken, Angus steak, whole wheat dough, gluten-free crust, vegan Daiya cheese, and local fresh veggies
- Meals are affordable – $7 for an individual pizza with up to three toppings
Owning an Uncle Maddio’s
Uncle Maddio’s leads the way in fast casual pizza restaurant franchising opportunities. You too can join the best pizza franchise. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s was created by the founding member and former president of Moe’s Southwest Grill. Our executive management team has over 50 years experience in the restaurant industry.
- Uncle Maddio’s is a turn-key business that’s simple to own and operate – no delivery and no drive-through
- Attractive food and labor costs, flexible store footprint, low investment, and no hidden costs
- Uncle Maddio’s is the fastest-growing fast casual pizza restaurant in the Southeast. By the end of summer 2013, there will be 20 Uncle Maddio’s restaurants open and 125 more in development throughout the Southeast.
To own an Uncle Maddio’s franchise business in your neighborhood, email Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit http://www.unclemaddios.com.
Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint
New Thought Marketing