Papa John's Names 2013 Franchisees of the Year
Operators recognized for exemplifying Papa John's commitment to superior-quality and customer service.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. - April 8, 2013 - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Papa John's International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) recently announced its 2013 Franchisees of the Year during its annual operators conference in Orlando. The winners are:
- Royal PJ, Inc., Encino, Calif.: Hinkle Award (Domestic Small Group Franchisee of the Year, 1-3 restaurants): Ahmad Eslami
- Tar Heel Pizza Group, LLC, Wilmington, N.C.: Domestic Medium Group Franchisee of the Year (4-10 restaurants): Rick Gordon and Dr. Chris Lawley
- Houston Pizza Ventures, LLC, Houston: Domestic Large Group Franchisee of the Year (11 or more restaurants): Keith Sullins
- PJ Western Retail Investments, Moscow, Russia: International Franchisee of the Year: Chris Wynne
Each of the Franchisee of the Year winners was honored with a $20,000 cash award and a crystal Papa John's restaurant trophy. The winners were selected primarily for exemplifying Papa John's commitment to serving a superior-quality pizza, world-class customer service and outstanding community involvement.
"Our winners do an outstanding job delivering on our ‘Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.' brand promise," said John Schnatter, Papa John's founder, chairman and CEO. "These franchisees are excellent role models for the entire Papa John's system, and it is an honor to recognize their efforts."
About Papa John's International, Inc.
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John's International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world's third largest pizza company. For 11 of the past 13 years, consumers have rated Papa John's No.1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John's is also the brand most identified by avid National Football League fans as an NFL sponsor, according to the results of the seventh annual NFL sponsor awareness survey released in March 2013 by Turnkey Intelligence for SportsBusiness Journal/Daily. For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John's at www.papajohns.com.
Papa John's International, Inc.
Director, Corporate Communications
Source: Papa John's International, Inc.
News Provided by Acquire Media
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances