Decorating Den Interiors Attracts Experienced New Owners
April 25, 2013 // Franchising.com // Easton, Md. - Decorating Den Interiors announced the selection of five new franchise owners :
- Cassy Young of Athens, Ga., is expanding her existing interior design business.
- Laura Speed of Spring, Texas, had been a decorator in the Decorating Den Interiors franchise owned by Cathy and Gerald Salyers also of Spring.
- Kathy Potts of Forest, Va., had worked in finance before acquiring the franchise previously owned by Linda Edwards, also of Forest.
- Leslie Young of Fort Mills, S.C., a mechanical engineer who had a desire to make a career change to interior design
- Ana Gil-Jones of Exton, Pa, had worked in corporate finance before starting a small interior design business.
“This group of new owners demonstrates several important strengths of our company, “ says Jim Bugg, Jr. president and chief executive officer. “Our franchise owners are able to build solid businesses that are attractive for acquisition. Decorators working within an existing franchise have the opportunity to open their own business. Owners can come from careers outside of interior design. And, independent interior designers can benefit from converting their business to a franchise.”
To assist others who would like to explore starting or expanding an interior design business, the company has developed a new online resource. “It is a virtual tour of our proven business tools and educational program,” says Bugg. It can be accessed at www.decoratingden.com by clicking on Franchise Information and then the Take our Virtual Tour button.
“As North America’s largest interior design and home furnishings franchise company, we represent more than 85 home furnishings suppliers and offer our customers furniture, case goods, accessories, lighting, floor and wall coverings, draperies and other hard and soft window treatments,” Bugg explains. “Our design professionals bring samples directly to the client’s home or office and provide complimentary design services and installation.”
Decorating Den Interiors was founded in 1969 and has interior design professionals and decorators throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Public Relations Counsel
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Moving and Storage
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business