Rainbow International® Announces Plans to Add 14 New Franchise Units
Restoration franchise continues national expansion after record disaster year.
Waco, Texas (PRWEB) April 29, 2013 - Rainbow International is pleased to announce the awarding of 14 new franchise contacts in the first quarter of 2013. Rainbow International is an industry leader in water, fire, and smoke damage restoration, with approximately 320 locations across North America.
The growth follows the third costliest year ever for insurers, with natural disasters costing the industry $77 billion in 2012 according to reinsurer Swiss Re. Rainbow International franchises work closely with insurance companies as well as consumers to provide timely, quality restoration services.
Healthy growth is projected for commercial and residential service businesses in 2013. Entrepreneur magazine recently named “Services to Buildings and Dwellings” one of the 10 Fastest-Growing Industries for Small Business, with a 2012 growth rate of 10.11%. The International Franchise Association predicted Commercial & Residential Services to be the industry leader in employment growth and dollar output among franchise businesses this year.
Rainbow International welcomes the following new franchise owners:
- David Robinson and Darrell King, Rainbow International of Great Falls, Mont.
- David McKinnis, Rainbow International of Omaha and Council Bluffs, Neb.
- Wayne Williams, Rainbow International of Southwest Kansas
- David Doolen, Rainbow International of Anchorage, Alaska
- William Holloway, Rainbow International of Twin Falls, Idaho
- Thomas and Gordon Johnson, Rainbow International of Denton, Texas
- Michael Loflin, Rainbow International of Wichita, Kans.
- Eugene Bower, Rainbow International of Racine, Wis.
- Kyle and Billy Smith, Rainbow International of Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Ervin and Dolores Culiu, Rainbow International of Burlington County, N.J.
- Gary and Michele Septer, Fla.
- Steven Watson, Anaheim-Orange County, Calif.
- Illes Borcsa, Palm Desert, Calif.
- Jason and Sharri Roberts, Panama City Beach, Fla.
“Our resilient growth is a testament to the strength of our franchise model and the success of our franchisees,” said Rob White, president of Rainbow International. “We are always delighted to add to our growing service network with owners who share our drive for excellence and professionalism.”
Nine established franchises expanded their service territory during the first quarter: Rainbow International of Rockwall County, Texas; Rainbow International of S. Rockland, N.Y.; Rainbow International of E. Central Illinois; Rainbow International of N. New Jersey; Rainbow International of Winterset – Indianola, Iowa; Rainbow International of Ft. Worth and N. Dallas; Rainbow International of St. Petersburg, Fla.; Rainbow International of Lincoln, Neb.; and Rainbow International of Inland Valley, Calif.
Rainbow International franchise is looking for qualified entrepreneurs to bring its restoration services to new markets including Boston, Pittsburgh, Minneapolis/St. Paul, St. Louis, and San Diego. To learn more about franchise opportunities, visit http://www.rainbowintlfranchise.com.
About Rainbow International®
Established in 1980, Rainbow International is a global franchise organization providing residential and commercial restoration and cleaning services. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its “Franchise 500,” Rainbow International franchisees offer a broad range of damage restoration services (ranging from water, smoke and fire damage to carpet and upholstery cleaning and deodorization) to more than 320 locations worldwide. The new Rapid Structural Drying Network of Rainbow International has established a network of elite water loss mitigation franchises across the United States. Rainbow International is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group®, Inc. For further information or to find the location nearest you, visit http://www.rainbowinternational.com.
The Dwyer Group