Cartridge World Offers Free Resume Printing for New Grads
SPRING GROVE, IL - (Marketwired - May 20, 2013) - According to a recent study by the National Association of Colleges and Employers, nearly 1.8 million college graduates will enter the job market in 2013. To help the influx of recent grads land their first job, Cartridge World, the leading ink and toner retailer, is offering free resume printing services.
To receive free printing of 15-25 copies of a resume, new college graduates may stop by their local participating Cartridge World store in May or June with their resume on a USB flash drive (two-page maximum length, one-color printing).
"A successful job hunt starts with a great resume, and Cartridge World is here to help local grads get the job done right," said Tom McLaughlin, Marketing Director. "We have 600 locally-owned Cartridge World stores across North America who understand the value of local networking and community support. 'Keeping it local' is great place to start a job search -- especially with the local chamber of commerce and business organizations."
Cartridge World offers these resume writing tips:
- Format matters - Limit your resume to one page. Put references on a separate page. Use a 1-inch margin on all four sides. Bullet-point skills and achievements for easy identification.
- Online vs. print resumes - In today's digital world, most employers will receive resumes via email or on a job board. However, a hard copy sent by mail can grab an employer's attention. Always bring a hard copy to a job interview.
- Choose a universal font - A traditional serif type font, such as Times New Roman, is the easiest for employers to read. Avoid Arial, which can look too plain and lose the reader's attention.
- Cover letters are key - According to a survey by Creighton University, more than 85 percent of U.S. employers said cover letters were "very important" to include -- even if the employer only spends one minute looking at it. Use a cover letter to supplement facts and skills, and express your personality and passion.
"Cartridge World stores owners are local home and office printing experts," added McLaughlin. "If you're looking for advice on printers, eco-friendly cartridges or saving money, Cartridge World can help. We sell high-performance ink and toner for every major brand of printer. Plus, it's up to 30 percent off the cost of full-priced OEM cartridges. In addition, we offer free local delivery to businesses -- and a 100-percent guarantee."
With 600 stores across the U.S. and Canada, Cartridge World is the world's largest specialty retailer of ink and toner printer cartridges. In addition, Cartridge World supports recycling programs that allow schools and local community organizations to raise funds by collecting empty printer cartridges.
For special offers and more information about Cartridge World's eco-friendly ink and toner products, visit CartridgeWorld.com or your local Cartridge World store.
About Cartridge World
Cartridge World is the leading ink and toner refilling retailer and franchisor in the $80 billion printer cartridge industry. Cartridge World stores offer customers a tremendous cost-saving alternative to buying new printer cartridges, offering a 30 percent discount over full-priced OEM cartridges. Cartridge World offers a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee. The company refills and remanufactures printer cartridges, using state-of-the-art processes and high quality inks and toners. Voted No.1 in the category by Entrepreneur Magazine, Cartridge World has more than 1,400 franchised retail locations in 50 countries. For more information call (888) 99-REFILL or visit http://www.CartridgeWorld.com.
Director of Marketing
847.945.1300 Ext. 239
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances