Best Lawyers Names Six Wiggin and Dana Partners as "Lawyers of the Year"
May 28, 2013 // Franchising.com // Wiggin and Dana is proud to announce that six partners have been named Best Lawyers 2013 "Lawyers of the Year."
Only one lawyer in each category in each community receives this honor. In 2013, The Best Lawyers in America® recognized the following Wiggin and Dana partners:
- Edward Dunham – Franchise Law (New Haven, CT)
- Dan Daniels – Litigation – Trusts and Estates (Stamford, CT)
- Charles Kingsley – Trusts and Estates (New Haven, CT)
- Robert Langer – Antitrust Law (Hartford, CT)
- Peter Lefeber – Labor Law – Management (New Haven, CT)
- John Zandy – Employment Law – Management (New Haven, CT)
The Best Lawyers in America® has been universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence for almost 30 years. In fact, Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
The selection of these Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 41,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.9 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Each Wiggin and Dana partner received particularly high ratings in this survey and has earned a high level of respect among their peers for their abilities, professionalism, and integrity.
SOURCE Wiggin and Dana