Dip and Sip in Style at The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc. This Summer
Fondue Franchise Offers Fashion-Inspired Cocktails to Complement the Fondue Experience Through July 31
TAMPA, Fla. - June 3, 2013 - (BUSINESS WIRE) - The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc., the world’s premier fondue restaurant franchise, is the perfect place to take a weeknight getaway this summer with a unique, interactive fondue dining experience complemented by refreshing, limited-edition cocktails from The Sip List.
“This summer, it’s easy to feel like you’ve been taken away on a mini summer escape as you dip into fondue while sipping on refreshing and fashionable drinks like the Sparkling Rita and Sailor Chic at The Melting Pot,” said Paul Brown, beverage manager for Front Burner Brands, restaurant management company for The Melting Pot. “The Sip List offers a stylish selection of hand-crafted cocktails perfect for the summer season featuring Sauza Gold Tequila, Svedka Vodka and Sailor Jerry Rum.”
The Sip List cocktails include:
- Sparkling Rita: An elegant twist on a margarita with Sauza Gold Tequila, fresh lime juice and simple syrup, topped with effervescent Luccio Moscato d’Asti. This must-have cocktail will take you on an exotic getaway.
- Couture Cosmo: Bring out your inner diva with this stylish cocktail; a classic cosmo with a hint of blackberry featuring Svedka Vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice and Monin Blackberry Syrup.
- Luxe Lemonade: Cool down with a poolside party cocktail. This refreshing, light, balanced lemonade cocktail features Sauza Gold Tequila, SKYY Infusions Blood Orange Vodka, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, lemon wheels and Sprite.
- Sailor Chic: Set sail in style with a sweet, refreshing and beachy rum cocktail with Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, pineapple juice, orange juice and Monin Blackberry Syrup, topped with club soda.
Guests can pair any of these must-have drinks with any combination of The Melting Pot’s unique cheese fondues, salads, entrées and chocolate fondues like the Fiesta Cheese Fondue, California Salad, Pacific Rim Entrée featuring teriyaki-marinated sirloin, honey orange duck breast, citrus-infused pork tenderloin and chicken potstickers, and Chocolate S’mores Fondue.
For more information on The Sip List, check out http://www.meltingpot.com/lp/thesiplist.aspx.
To make reservations, find locations or view local specials, visit http://www.meltingpot.com.
About The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc.
With more than 135 restaurants in North America, existing locations in 35 states, Canada and Mexico and more than 25 locations currently in development, The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc. is the premier fondue restaurant franchise. Founded in 1975, The Melting Pot continues to be a memorable dining experience. Guests enjoy a choice of fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrées combined with dipping sauces. The menu also includes cheese fondues, salads, fine wines and chocolate fondue desserts. The Melting Pot is an affiliate of Front Burner Brands, a restaurant management company headquartered in Tampa, Fla. For more information, visit http://www.meltingpot.com.
The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc.
National Director of Marketing and Communications
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances