CUPS Frozen Yogurt – That’s Hot ™ Introduces Specialty-Made Smoothies Called Twisters
June 06, 2013 // Franchising.com // Clifton, NJ - CUPS Frozen Yogurt – That’s Hot™, the beach-themed self-serve fro-yo concept, is now offering Twisters, five new smoothie-type frozen drinks made with CUPS specialty frozen yogurt and fresh juices and fruit.
Twisters, which come in 20-ounce containers and sell for $6, are available at participating CUPS locations.
The new Twisters are:
- Tropical Berry Coloda - Very Berry Sorbet, coconut water, pineapple juice, shredded coconut and fresh strawberries
- Pomegranate Raspberry Limeade -Pomegranate Raspberry Sorbet, coconut water, limeade and fresh raspberries
- Double Berry Banana – Very Berry Sorbet, coconut water and fresh bananas, raspberries and strawberries
- Berry Cheesecake – Country Vanilla frozen yogurt, Very Berry Sorbet, cheesecake bites, milk and fresh raspberries
- Black and Blue - Pomegranate Raspberry Sorbet, pomegranate juice and fresh blackberries and blueberries
Since opening the first CUPS in Clifton, New Jersey in 2010, CUPS has taken the Tri-State area by storm, becoming the local hot spot for teenagers and adults alike who make their own fro-yo concoctions choosing from 24 yogurt flavors and over 50 different toppings and three sauces.
With 13 locations in New Jersey and New York, CUPS is one of the fastest growing frozen yogurt concepts in the U.S. Since the beginning of 2012, CUPS has signed more than 10 new area development agreements representing 25 franchise units in New Jersey, New York and Florida. For more information, visit www.cupsfrozenyogurt.com
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances