Green Leaf’s Wraps Up Popular Signature Salads
June 18, 2013 // Franchising.com // MORRISTOWN, N.J. - Green Leaf’s Beyond Great Salads is putting a new spin on one of its customer favorites with its latest promotion, “Wrap It!”. Beginning this month, salad lovers can enjoy their favorite salads in a wrap at Green Leaf’s restaurants nationwide.
The easy-to-eat salad wraps will be available for a limited time in the three most popular Signature Salads or customers can Pick-and-Mix their own salad wrap. Salad wrap options include:
- Far East includes sweet chili chicken, carrots, bell peppers, corn, edamame and wonton strips, topped with a bold sesame mandarin orange artisan dressing and wrapped in a tortilla.
- Tex Mex features fajita grilled chicken, tortilla chips, cheddar cheese, bell peppers, black olives, corn and fresh salsa, topped with a classic balsamic vinaigrette artisan dressing and wrapped in a tortilla.
- Green Leaf’s combines grilled chicken, dried cranberries, blue cheese, mandarin oranges and almonds or walnuts, topped with a bold salsa ranch dressing and wrapped in a tortilla.
- Pick-and-Mix allows customers to build a salad wrap with four of their favorite toppings, drizzled with an artisan dressing.
“Our Signature Salads have received rave reviews from our customers,” said Paula Doyle, vice president of marketing at Villa Enterprises Management. “The new salad wraps have all of the fresh ingredients found in our salads, and now people can enjoy the great tastes they crave in an easy-to-eat wrap that’s perfect for a quick meal or on-the-go.”
Salad wrap prices vary by location, and individuals who “LIKE” Green Leaf’s on Facebook will have access to a coupon for $2 off any salad wrap through June 30. For more information or to access exclusive fan offers, visit Green Leaf’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GreenLeafsBanana.
About Green Leaf’s
Green Leaf’s is part of the Villa Enterprises Management family of brands and has more than 30 locations in shopping centers, airports, college campuses and casinos worldwide. In addition, the global multi-concept restaurant franchisor currently operates more than 330 quick serve concepts across 38 U.S. states, as well as in Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico, and seven additional countries.
About Villa Enterprises Management Ltd.
Villa Enterprises Management Ltd., Inc. (and its affiliates, Villa Enterprises) is a global multi-concept restaurant franchisor with more than 330 quick service restaurant (QSR) locations across 38 U.S. states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and seven additional countries. Founded in 1964 by Naples, Italy native Michele Scotto as a small pizzeria next to the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City, Villa Enterprises today is an international organization that owns several unique QSR brands: Villa Fresh Italian Kitchen, Villa Pizza; Green Leaf’s; Bananas; Casa Java; Mo’ Burger; Far East; and South Philly Steaks & Fries. These brands can be found in malls, airports, casinos, college campuses, and outlet centers across the U.S. and internationally. Additionally, Villa Enterprises Management owns and operates several upscale full-service restaurants in the New York City Metro area. For more information, please visit www.villaenterprises.com.
SOURCE Villa Enterprises Management Ltd.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances