Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers Opening in Saint Augustine, Florida, on Monday, July 22nd
Fresh baked pizza, endless varieties of craft beer and artwork that taps into the history of Saint Augustine.
July 15, 2013 // Franchising.com // Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers is proud to announce their newest opening in Saint Augustine, Florida, Monday, July 22nd, located at 410 Anastasia Blvd, just over the Bridge of Lions, and only minutes away from the St. Augustine Amphitheater, Alligator Farm and the Lighthouse.
Owners Matt and Tara Strickland talk excitedly about bringing Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers to Saint Augustine: “Saint Augustine is a wonderful community full of art, history, music and the outdoors, which is an unparalleled match of perfection to Mellow. Mellow has such a wonderful and unique concept, and we are thrilled to bring the atmosphere and incredible food to town,” states Matt.
The menu features a variety of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones and appetizers. Options for vegetarians, vegans, kids and those on a gluten free plan are also available.
Mellow Mushroom focuses on local ownership and operation, believing that to be the best way to serve the customer and the local community and at the same time convey the culture of the brand. As part of this philosophy, every Mellow location hatches with a completely unique look and feel.
Continuing Mellow Mushroom’s belief in creativity and respect for the importance of the local arts rooted in the community, Mellow has something for everyone and one thing in common to all: memories to make and a destination to look forward to on each return vacation in St. Augustine.
- Crossing the threshold from the front porch, the world of music unfolds before your eyes as expressed through multiple art styles and the owner’s favorite musical groups and songs. Blended cunningly into the lyrical atmosphere are local references to the region and city.
- A commissioned piece from international artist R.Land takes a seat of honor near the front door. His talents in collage and color bring the local region and town to life through his unique stylized work and with special significance to the Mellow family as St Augustine is also his home town.
- Explore the 5’ x 7’ mosaic of Michael Houser, a founding member of Widespread Panic in his famous chair playing his “lingering lead” guitar.
- Glancing into the dining area from the entry, you will spot the scaled replica of Saint. Augustine’s fort placed at center stage, which in turn provides the ideal setting for a life sized Marlin in full color glory, sparkling from the center in a splash of light and glass. Make sure to check this piece out several times on your visit as it holds a special surprise for the keenly observant.
Take in the sun and fresh air on Mellow’s two patios, one on the restaurant side as well as a one on the bar side. Along with great food and an exciting atmosphere, this Mellow features its full service bar, focusing on quality craft beer and specialty cocktails. Join the Mellow Beer Club and make your way through unique beers, earning prizes along the way.
Mellow Mushroom will operate 7 days a week 10:30 am to 2 am. For more information on Mellow Saint Augustine, visit http://mellowmushroom.com/store/saint-augustine and follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mellow-Mushroom-Saint-Augustine/362660353783631. For special offers and exclusive hookups, join the Mellow e-Club at http://mellowmushroom.fbmta.com/members/UpdateProfile.aspx?Action=Subscribe&InputSource=PR
About Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers
Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers (www.mellowmushroom.com) was founded in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia. This franchise, operated under Home-Grown Industries of Georgia, Inc., is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. For 39 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh stone baked pizzas to-order in an eclectic, art filled and family friendly environment. Each Mellow is locally owned and operated with a unique feel focused around great customer service and high quality food. For more information on Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers, like us on Facebook at facebook.com/mellowmushroomHQ, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/MellowMushroom and follow us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/mellowmushroom.
Mellow Mushroom is a proud partner of the Share Our Strength organization and also of the Dine Out for No Kid Hungry program; the latter runs every September. Take the pledge and learn how you can help end childhood hunger by 2015 at www.shareourstrength.org.
SOURCE: Mellow Mushroom
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances