32 Gray Plant Mooty Attorneys make 2014 Edition of "Best Lawyers in America"
MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. - Aug. 16, 2013 - The Minneapolis-based law firm of Gray Plant Mooty is pleased to announce that 32 of its lawyers made the 2013 Best Lawyers in America list.
Practice areas included are antitrust law, banking and finance law, bankruptcy and creditor debtor rights, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, employee benefits (ERISA) law, employment law, franchise law, patent litigation, real estate litigation, non-profit/charities law, real estate law, tax law, and trusts and estates.
For 30 years, Best Lawyers has come to be regarded by both the legal profession and the public as the definitive guide to legal excellence in the United States. The new 2014 Best Lawyers in America list is based on a rigorous national survey involving more than four million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
Here is a list of the Gray Plant Mooty lawyers and the categories they are listed in:
- David Bahls - Tax Law, Litigation and Controversy—Tax
- Jennifer Reedstrom Bishop – Non-profit/Charities Law
- Phillip Bohl – Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Ann Burns – Trusts & Estates
- Barry Clegg – Tax Law
- Michael Cunningham – Bet-the-Company and Commercial Litigation
- Stephen Eide – Employee Benefits Law
- John Fitzgerald – Franchise Law
- William Fisher – Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency & Reorganization Law
- Jan Gilbert – Franchise Law
- Michael Gray – Franchise Law
- Richard Hackett – Employee Benefits law
- Larry Henneman – Trusts & Estates and Trusts & Estates Litigation
- Gene Hennig – Banking and Finance Law
- Mark Kirsch – Franchise Law
- Peter Klarfeld – Franchise Law
- William Klein – Tax Law
- Gaylen Knack – Franchise Law
- John Krenn – Commercial Litigation, Patent Litigation
- Phillip Kunkel – Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights /Insolvency & Reorganization Law and Bankruptcy Litigation
- James Lamm – Tax Law, Trusts & Estates and Trusts & Estates Litigation
- Judith Bevis Langevin – Employment Law – Management
- Bruce Mooty – Franchise Law
- John Nichols – Employee Benefits Law
- Kirk Reilly – Franchise Law
- Clinton Schroeder – Tax Law, Trusts & Estates, Non-profit/Charities Law
- Virginia Schubert – Employee Benefits Law
- Daniel Shulman – Antitrust Law, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation
- James Simonson - Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation
- John Thiel – Real Estate Litigation, Real Estate Law
- Eric Yaffe – Franchise Law
- Robert Zisk – Franchise Law
Gray Plant Mooty is recognized as one of the leading corporate law firms in Minnesota and one of the top franchise firms in the world. Our roots go back to 1866. Today, we are a 170-attorney, full-service firm with offices in Minneapolis and St. Cloud, Minnesota, and Washington, DC. Our attorneys and staff provide exceptional client service and value to our clients, and directly or with our global affiliations, we provide comprehensive legal services on a regional, national, and global basis.
SOURCE Gray Plant Mooty
Business Development & Marketing Communications Manager