Five Ways to Save on Printer Ink and Toner
Cartridge World Offers Simple Tips for Affordable Printing
SPRING GROVE, IL - (Marketwired - Aug 28, 2013) - On the heels of a Consumer Reports study that found many printers waste ink on non-printing functions, Cartridge World is offering five simple solutions to help consumers and businesses lower their cost to print.
1. Buy efficient printer models. Consumer Reports found that "plenty of [inkjet] models delivered half or less of their ink to the page, and a few managed no more than 20 to 30 percent" when the printer was used intermittently. Read the study or visit a Cartridge World store to find an efficient printer.
2. Buy printers that accept high-volume ink cartridges. Many cartridges contain very little ink and need to be replaced frequently. For example, an HP 60XL cartridge contains a half ounce of ink while an HP 950XL cartridge contains 2.5 ounces, according to Consumer Reports.
3. Choose printers that accept remanufactured cartridges. When customers purchase remanufactured cartridges from Cartridge World, for example, they save up to 30 percent over new name-brand ink and toner cartridge prices.
4. Do not remove ink or toner until the printer stops printing. Even if "low" or "out of ink or toner" warnings are displayed, there is likely enough ink or toner remaining to print additional pages.
5. Use software programs such as PrintEco to reduce unnecessary pages. Download it free at http://www.cartridgeworld.com/PrintEco.
"Cartridge World franchisees are home and office printing pros. They provide solutions to help customers save hundreds on printing costs every year," said Tom McLaughlin, Cartridge World marketing director. "These simple printing tips save money and help limit impacts to the environment by reducing waste sent to landfills."
With more than 1,400 stores worldwide, Cartridge World is the largest specialty retailer of ink and toner printer cartridges. The company sells remanufactured and eco-friendly cartridges for home and office printers, copiers and fax machines. Each cartridge is backed by a 100-percent guarantee and business delivery is free.
For information about Cartridge World's eco-friendly products or about recycling empty printer cartridges, visit a local Cartridge World store or www.CartridgeWorld.com. To learn how much a business can save on office printing costs, visit a local store or Cartridge World's online savings calculator.
About Cartridge World
Cartridge World is the world's largest specialty ink and toner retailer in the $80 billion printer cartridge industry. The company refills and remanufactures printer cartridges using state-of-the-art technology, all backed by a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee. Cartridge World stores offer customers a cost-saving alternative, offering up to a 30-percent discount over full-priced OEM cartridges. Voted No.1 in the category by Entrepreneur Magazine, Cartridge World has more than 1,400 franchise locations in 50 countries. For information, call (888) 99-REFILL or visit www.CartridgeWorld.com.
Director of Marketing
847.945.1300 Ext. 239
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business