Realogy Supports Asian Real Estate Association of America's 10-Year Anniversary with Strong Presence at National Convention
September 20, 2013 // Franchising.com // MADISON, N.J. - Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services, announced its speakers presenting at the 2013 Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA) National Convention today through Sept. 21 at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza in Los Angeles, Calif.
Alex Perriello, president and chief executive officer of the Realogy Franchise Group, is a strong proponent of the annual AREAA Convention, having been a speaker for the past five years. Perriello said, “As market demographics continue to change and international business continues to drive significant sales, our partnership with AREAA has proven to be invaluable.”
Speakers, panelists and judges affiliated with Realogy and its brands for this year’s convention include:
- Vicky Silvano, Century 21 S.G.R. Inc., Chicago, Ill., “Doing Business Internationally,” speaker
- Rob Mehta, Coldwell Banker Burnet, Plymouth, Minn., “Doing Business Internationally,” speaker
- Sherry Chris, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC, “The Dragon’s Den,” judge
- Stephanie Vitacco, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, San Fernando Valley, Calif., “theEdGE Factor,” and “Top Producer Panel” speaker
- Rick Davidson, Century 21 Real Estate, LLC, “theEDGE Factor” speaker
- Tanya Reu, Realogy Human Resources & Diversity and AREAA National Director and “Top Producer Panel” moderator
- Alex Perriello, Realogy Franchise Group, Real Estate Market Outlook General Session, speaker
- Christophe Choo, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Beverly Hills, Calif., “Going High End: Creating Your Luxury Brand,” speaker
- Nikki Field, Sotheby’s International Realty, New York City, “Going High End: Creating Your Luxury Brand,” speaker
- Christophe Choo, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Beverly Hills, Calif., “Lifestyles of the Rich & Asian,” speaker
- Arthur Hung, The Corcoran Group, New York City, “Lifestyles of the Rich & Asian,” speaker
- Tom Crosby, Coldwell Banker George Realty, Arcadia. Calif., “Understanding Asian Buyers & Culture,” speaker
- Rob Mehta, Coldwell Banker Burnet, Plymouth, Minn., “Franchise or Not,” speaker
Expected to draw over 1,200 attendees, the Convention provides attendees with an opportunity to gain knowledge of the Asian American real estate market, network with brokers and agents from the United States and abroad, meet local Chapter presidents and gain insight on how to get involved at the local level. Attendees at this year’s Convention themed, “The Future is Now,” can also take advantage of the educational program that the Convention offers on topics, such as global business trends, reaching the Asian American markets, leveraging the latest technologies, among others.
AREAA's membership represents a broad array of real estate, mortgage and housing-related professionals that serve the diverse Asian-American market. AREAA is the only trade association dedicated to representing the interests of the Asian real estate market nationwide.
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in residential real estate franchising with company-owned residential real estate brokerage operations doing business under its franchise systems as well as relocation and title services. Realogy's brands and business units include Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty®, NRT LLC, Cartus and Title Resource Group. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 13,500 offices with 241,700 independent sales associates doing business in 103 countries around the world. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, N.J.
SOURCE Realogy Holdings Corp.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances