Grease Monkey™ Media Advisory/Photo Opportunity
September 27, 2013 // Franchising.com //
- Winners’ Circle Challenge, National Pit Crew Competition
- Grease Monkey™ (LubePro’s)
- Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013, 8:30 a.m.
- Grease Monkey™
1709 DeKalb Ave.
Sycamore, IL 60178
- Grease Monkey International, Inc., which has recently expanded into Illinois, Minnesota, Tennessee and Wisconsin with the purchase of the LubePro’s chain, will hold its first annual “Winners’ Circle Challenge” national pit crew competition on Thursday, Oct. 3 in Sycamore, Ill. The Winners’ Circle Challenge is part of the Certified Pit Crew Program that Grease Monkey™ developed to recognize the organization’s top performing technicians. In order for a Grease Monkey™ location to become a Certified Pit Crew, the location must meet a strict set of criteria including top scores on the technician required certification courses, and competitive time trials on the Full Service Oil Change. Locations that become certified are eligible to participate in the annual Winners’ Circle Challenge, which consists of Area, Regional and National competitions.
The National Champions of the Winners’ Circle Challenge will receive a cash prize, leather jackets, recognition patches on team member racing crew uniforms, individual trophies, and a travelling trophy to be displayed at the winning team’s location for one year. The Second Place winners will also receive a cash prize and individual trophies. The checks and trophies will be presented to the winners at the conclusion of the event, and a cocktail reception will be held that evening to recognize their accomplishments.
About Grease Monkey International, Inc.
Founded in 1978, Grease Monkey International, Inc. is one of the largest automotive maintenance chains not owned by a major oil company, with more than 270 centers located in the United States, Latin America and China. Grease Monkey™ centers focus on a “less hassle, more hustle” customer experience to fit the busy lives of the driving public by meeting their vehicle maintenance needs based on vehicle manufacturer recommendations. Grease Monkey™ centers provide oil changes and other services that meet or exceed vehicle owner’s manual specifications and maintain warranty requirements. Services include fluid, filter and tire maintenance, as well as brake services. For more information, go to www.greasemonkeyintl.com.
SOURCE Grease Monkey International, Inc.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances