Century 21 Real Estate Launches New Global Listings Website
September 30, 2013 // Franchising.com // MADISON, N.J. / DUSSELDORF, Germany – Century 21 Real Estate LLC, the franchisor of the world’s largest real estate sales organization, today announced the launch of the new CENTURY 21 Global Website at century21global.com. The new website will provide consumers around the world with centralized access to all CENTURY 21 property listings. The announcement was made at the CENTURY 21 International Master Franchisors Conference in Düsseldorf, Germany, earlier today.
"Property transactions today are occurring from country to country and continent to continent,” said Rick Davidson, president and CEO, Century 21 Real Estate LLC. “Through the development and launch of our global website, CENTURY 21 has positioned its 7,100 worldwide offices to collaborate, connect and engage buyers, sellers and investors around the world so they can transact business confidently.”
“The launch of our global website shows our commitment to leveraging the size and breadth of our worldwide sales organization for the benefit of consumers worldwide,” said Bev Thorne, chief marketing officer, Century 21 Real Estate LLC. “As the world grows smaller through enhanced connectivity and mobile technology, connecting with homebuyers and sellers on a global scale is easier than ever. Whether our customers are in San Jose or Shanghai, CENTURY 21 professionals will be able to assist them with all of their real estate needs.”
The new century21global.com website features:
- Language, Currency and Unit Translation: Throughout the site, the content has been translated into 16 languages: English, German, Russian, Japanese, and Korean, Dutch, and Turkish, two versions of Spanish, French and Portuguese, and three versions of Chinese. The site also translates currency and units of measurement based on the consumer’s preference.
- Localized Content Pages: Each country will have localized content with useful information for foreign buyers to assist them in making informed decisions.
- Interactive Map: An interactive map will provide international customers with a visual look at the breadth of the CENTURY 21 System and will show all of the available regions, offices and agent contact information.
- Search Capabilities: Buyers can search for offices, agents, residential, commercial and land properties for sale and for rent. The search results can also be filtered by features like property type, and numbers of bedrooms and bathrooms to provide the precise listings that match the buyer’s needs.
“This new global website will give real estate consumers searching for International properties incredible opportunities,” added Don Lawby, President, CENTURY 21 Canada. “Visitors to the site will not only be able to more easily perform language, currency and translation functions but also conduct cross-border transactions more naturally with CENTURY 21 brokers and agents.”
Century21global.com is a stand-alone website that features global property listings, including those in the United States. CENTURY 21 will continue to host all of its U.S. property listings on its existing century21.com consumer website, which will cross link with the brand’s new global site at century21global.com.
About Century 21 Real Estate LLC
Century 21 Real Estate LLC (century21.com) is the franchisor of the world’s largest residential real estate sales organization, providing comprehensive training and marketing support for the CENTURY 21 System. The System is comprised of approximately 7,100 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in 74 countries and territories worldwide with approximately 102,000 sales professionals.
SOURCE Century 21 Real Estate LLC
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances