Mr. Appliance® Welcomes Ten New Franchise Owners in Third Quarter
Mr. Appliance announces the opening of 10 new franchise locations.
Waco, Texas (PRWEB) October 22, 2013 - Mr. Appliance announces the opening of 10 new franchise locations during the third quarter of 2013.
Mr. Appliance offers full-service residential and commercial appliance repair and is North America's leading appliance repair franchise system. Mr. Appliance is consistently ranked among the top home service franchises by Entrepreneur magazine and other industry experts. Mr. Appliance was consecutively ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as part of the Franchise 500® list as well as by the Franchise Times on the Next 300 Franchise Chains listed by worldwide sales.
“We are very excited about the number of Mr. Appliance franchise sales this quarter,” said Doug Rogers, president of Mr. Appliance. “At The Dwyer Group®, we work tirelessly to ensure that every franchise has the support they need, and it’s always exciting to assist new franchisees as they start their journey to personal success.”
Mr. Appliance welcomes the following new franchise owners:
- Abe Amyer, Mr. Appliance of Miramar, Calif.
- Patrick Emfinger, Mr. Appliance of Stonewall, La.
- Antonio Juarez Espinoza, Mr. Appliance of Sherwood, Ore.*
- Peter Hansen, Mr. Appliance of the East Side, Wash.
- Andrew Johnson, Mr. Appliance of Memphis, Tenn.
- Mario Jones, Mr. Appliance of Coral Springs, Fla.*
- Gary Nelson, Mr. Appliance of Everett, Wash.
- Robert Pittenger , Mr. Appliance of Midland, Texas.
- Timothy Roseman, Mr. Appliance of Melbourne, Fla.
- Anthony Woods, Mr. Appliance of East Central Florida, Fla.
Additionally, the following Mr. Appliance franchise owners have expanded their service territories:
- Ken Hutson, Mr. Appliance of Douglas County, Colo.
- Dylan Conner, Mr. Appliance of Central Valley, Calif.
- Andrew Green, Mr. Appliance of East Texas, Texas.
- Andrew Roach, Mr. Appliance of North Orange County, Calif.
- Indicates the new franchise owner is a participant of the Vet-Fran program.
These new franchise locations are scheduled to open in late 2013 or early 2014. Visit http://www.mrappliancefranchise.com for more information about new franchise opportunities, locations and business expansion opportunities.
About Mr. Appliance
Mr. Appliance is North America’s largest appliance repair franchise system. Established in 1996, its franchises provide full-service residential and light commercial appliance repair. Mr. Appliance has more than 160 locations throughout the United States and Canada and is consistently ranked among the top home service franchises by Entrepreneur magazine and other industry experts. Mr. Appliance is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc. For more information, visit http://www.mrappliancefranchise.com.
The Dwyer Group
+1 (254) 759-5827