Making Room for the Relatives: How to Organize Your Home for Holiday Visitors
Junkluggers offers tips for clearing space and cleaning the place in preparation of the holiday season.
New York, NY (PRWEB) November 12, 2013 - The holiday season is upon us and it’s time to start thinking about all the loved (and forced to love) ones that will be stuffing into your home. With all those in-laws, second cousins twice removed, and Aunt Betsy’s toddler who likes to steal shoes, where will you fit them all?
The Junkluggers are experts in clearing space and hauling away objects that clutter your home. With an eco-friendly twist on junk removal, and a commitment to local communities, The Junkluggers team offers these helpful tips for creating room to breathe during the holidays:
- Tis the Season for Thanks and Giving – The Junkluggers donates or recycles over 60% of all items they lug. So, instead of just tossing furniture in the dumpster, think about all the folks who may not be able to afford to buy new furniture and would be happy to give it a new home for the holidays.
- You’re Not Santa, Take It Easy – Santa Claus has years of practice toting around that big heavy bag. If the only lifting you typically do involves the remote control, make sure to get help when moving large furniture or items. You’ll be happy you asked for help when you’re not laid up on the couch with back pain watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade.
- There’s a Difference Between an "Antique" and "Just Plain Old" – How many times have you heard, "But we’ve had it in the family for years! I can’t part with that!" Not all furniture is like a fine wine, some furniture ages poorly. Some furniture is more like cranberry sauce or eggnog. It shouldn’t be left out for long, and if it is, you should call up the Junkluggers to pick it up and take it away.
- Mind the "Elves" and the "Wise Men & Women" – Make sure you are aware of the specific needs of any small children or elderly relatives that will be visiting. Each has their own important set of needs so they stay safe during the holidays.
- Keep the Spirit All Year Long – It may be too late now, but it’s better to make a habit of periodically reassessing your home’s décor and making changes throughout the year. You won’t panic and try to completely redecorate in one week and you’ll spread out any spending on new items.
Junkluggers is actively looking for new franchisees who are young at heart, not afraid to get their hands dirty, and are interested in collaborating with a fresh-thinking and motivated team focused on growth. Junkluggers is interested in entrepreneurs who buy into the core values of the company, including giving back to those less fortunate and maintaining an eco-friendly operation, and who are interested in owning their own business, which will grow along with the brand and positively impact their local community. With a franchise fee of $25,000, Junkluggers gives franchisees the opportunity to build a home-based business in a highly-lucrative industry, while also making a big difference in local communities through a business model that involves regular participation in charitable initiatives. More information on franchise opportunities is available on the Junkluggers franchising website: http://junkluggersfranchise.com/.
In 2004 after founder Josh Cohen returned to the U.S from studying abroad, he immediately hit the streets handing out homemade flyers all around town to promote his new business idea. After the phone began to ring, Cohen quickly realized there was a demand for a reliable, professional and eco-focused removal service. Armed with only his mom’s SUV and a love for the environment, Cohen launched Junkluggers and has revolutionized the hauling and removal industry by focusing on environmentally-friendly and community-oriented furniture and junk removal practices. The New York City-based company, which services the surrounding metropolitan area and states, is now offering franchise opportunities with the aim of spreading its in-demand services throughout the country. For more information or to inquire about franchise opportunities, visit http://www.junkluggers.com.
No Limit Agency
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances