J.D. Byrider Names Award Winners at Annual Convention
Franchise of the Year And President’s Awards Among Honors Bestowed
November 14, 2013 // Franchising.com // CARMEL, Ind. – Leading franchised used car and finance company J.D. Byrider recognized winners of the company’s annual awards at its November convention in New Orleans, La.
The Franchise of the Year winners were chosen in three categories – Single (one location), Mid (two-three locations) and Multiple (more than three locations). The winners were:
- Single: Gerard and Lance Vachon, for their location in South Attleboro, Mass.
- Mid: Mark Bedgood, Bill Evans, and Fred Nichols for their locations in Longview and Tyler, Texas. This is their fifth Franchise of the Year award.
- Multiple: Russ Larson, Jeff Lee and Doug Stewart for their location in Burlington, Cedar Rapids, Davenport and Des Moines, Iowa. This is their eighth-consecutive Franchise of the Year award.
J.D. Byrider also distributed 15 President’s Awards, which are given to individual locations based on store earnings, portfolio quality and customer service ratings. This year’s President’s Award winners are located in:
- Tuscaloosa (2700 Skyland Blvd. E) – Steve and Jeanie Locklear, owners
- Bloomington (2425 W. 3rd St.) – Roy Wagner, owner
- Burlington (125 S. Roosevelt Road) – Russ Larson and Doug Stewart, owners
- Cedar Rapids (3837 First Ave. SE) – Russ Larson and Doug Stewart, owners
- Davenport (925 W. Kimberly Road) – Russ Larson and Doug Stewart, owners
- Des Moines (2426 SE 14th St.) – Russ Larson and Jeff Lee, owners
- Owensboro (1411 W. Fourth St.) – Jeff Anderson, owner
- South Attleboro (635 Washington St.) – Gerard Vachon, owner
- Columbia (1905 Range Line St.) – Russ Larson, owner
- Euclid (20941 Euclid Ave.) – Dennis Ange and Jeff Milstein, owners
- Mansfield (1810 W. 4th St.) – Chris McPhie, owner
- Wooster (4536 Cleveland Road) – Chris McPhie, owner
- Columbia (3815 W. Beltline Blvd.) – J.T. Gandolfo, owner
- Roanoke (3141 Peters Creek Rd.) – Gary Duncan, owner
- Appleton (2301 W. College Ave.) – Russ Darrow, Jr. and Mike Darrow, owners
About J.D. Byrider
Founded in 1989, J.D. Byrider is the nation’s leading used car sales and finance enterprise. The company was founded to serve customers with special auto financing needs and to ensure that they receive the same quality service in every J.D. Byrider dealership. With more than one million consumers matched to quality, affordable vehicles and a franchise system servicing more than $1 billion in retail contracts, the company continues its focus on reliability and customer satisfaction. Headquartered near Indianapolis in Carmel, Indiana, J.D. Byrider consists of 128 franchised- and 23 company-owned dealerships in 32 states. Visit www.jdbyrider.com or franchise.jdbyrider.com to learn more.
SOURCE J.D. Byrider