Award-Winning Quaker Steak & Lube® Announces New Limited Time Beverages
Casual-Dining Franchise Shifts Gears With Seasonal Beverage Menu Additions
SHARON, Pa. - Dec. 2, 2013 // PRNewswire // - The Award-Winning casual-dining franchise Quaker Steak & Lube®, known for its Best Wings USA and more than 25 sauces, launched new limited time beverage options just in time for winter. From Nov. 12 – Feb. 1, Quaker Steak & Lube® will offer these new items at its more than 60 locations throughout the U.S. and Canada.
The seasonal beverages are creative new additions to the existing menu. Designed to 'Shift Gears & Crank The Heat,' Quaker Steak & Lube® now offers:
- Mint Chocolate Heater - a hot chocolate beverage with DeKuyper Peppermint Schnapps, topped with whipped cream and crushed candy cane sprinkles.
- Mint Chocolate-Tini - a martini blended with Three Olives Vodka, DeKuyper Peppermint Schnapps and DeKuyper White Creme de Cacao, topped with a crushed candy cane rim.
- Hot Buttered Rum - a warm beverage with Bacardi Oakheart Smooth Spiced Rum, finished off with brown sugar, cinnamon and spices.
'Shift Gears & Quench Your Thirst,' with these new drinks:
- Blue Moon's Mountain Abbey Ale - a perfect blend of malty nuttiness, with notes of dark chocolate, toffee and a hint of hops.
- Angry Orchard Hard Cider – this cider offers sweet apple notes up front with a subtle dry finish.
- Jolly Jerry - a delightful beverage combination of Angry Orchard Hard Cider and Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum.
- Apple-Raspberry Rush - a refreshing drink including Angry Orchard Hard Cider, DeKuyper Blue Curacao and DeKuyper Razzmatazz.
"The Lube® is ready to 'Shift Gears' and offer our loyal Lubies new refreshing drinks that add to our existing Blowout Beverage Menu," said Katy Malaniak, senior director of food and beverage, Quaker Steak & Lube®. "Each season, we look to our partners to help us develop innovative beverages that stay true to our mantra 'There's always something happening at The Lube®,' while staying focused on the latest industry trends."
The compelling decor, including race cars suspended from the ceilings, motorcycles, Corvettes and gas station memorabilia, combined with its craveable food and SuperCharged events, has created a cult-like following for The Lube® for more than 39 years.
Most recently, Quaker Steak & Lube® was awarded the festival favorite for the second straight year at the National Buffalo Wing Festival in Buffalo, N.Y, winning the last three out of four. In addition, it was also recognized for its Triple Atomic wing sauce, winning first place in the Traditional Extra-Hot sauce category.
For more information, visit www.QuakerSteakAndLube.com. Follow The Lube® on Twitter at @TheOfficialQSL and on Facebook at The Official Quaker Steak & Lube. Join Lube Nation today by signing up for our E-mail club at http://thelube.com/email-club.
About Quaker Steak & Lube®
Founded in 1974 and built in an abandoned gas station in Sharon, Pa., Quaker Steak & Lube® has expanded to more than 60 locations throughout the United States and Canada. The unique décor, including gas station memorabilia, classic cars, motorcycles, race cars and corvettes suspended from the ceilings combined with the crave-able food and high-octane events has afforded The Lube® a cult-like fan following. Today, Quaker Steak & Lube® has become one of the fastest-growing restaurant chains in the country, and has won hundreds of national and international awards for its wings and more than 25 different wing sauces.
SOURCE Quaker Steak & Lube
Add to Request List