Start the New Year with a "New You" at Jazzercise
Dance Fitness Program Turns New Year’s Resolutions into Real Results
Carlsbad, Calif. - November 26, 2013 - A 2013 survey revealed that 65 percent of U.S. adults planned on making fitness-related New Year's resolutions. Eating healthier, getting in better shape and losing weight top the list. While many begin the New Year with the best of intentions, according to Forbes.com, only eight percent of people achieve their resolutions. Jazzercise is here to help beat the odds and turn New Year’s Resolutions into real results.
- The chance of success increases when people include the support of friends or families in their new lifestyle choices. Jazzercise offers a supportive, social environment where people feel accountable to friends in class as well as his/her instructor.
- Jazzercise is more of a lifestyle than a fitness program. Studies show one in four Jazzercise customers have been with us for more than a decade.
- Many people set themselves up to fail by choosing a fitness program they don’t enjoy. Our 2013 customer survey shows the majority of Jazzercise participants stick with us because of the fun.
- Often New Year’s resolutions are too broad such as "lose weight." Jazzercise recommends attending three to five classes a week to see results which is a measureable and realistic fitness goal.
To further incentivize people to make their resolutions a reality, Jazzercise is hosting a Dancing Days Sale Jan. 9-14, 2014. New customers can start for free and get the rest of January free with a monthly auto-payment sign up (some restrictions apply). Those seeking further information can visit jazzercise.com.
Haven’t been to a Jazzercise class? Jazzercise combines dance-based cardio, Pilates, yoga, strength training and stretching to today’s popular hit music including artists like Pitbull, Maroon 5, Katy Perry and Justin Timberlake. While most customers come for the fun, they stay because it’s effective. Jazzercise participants can burn up to 600 calories in one 60-minute class.
Jazzercise is an international dance fitness franchise that hosts more than 7,800 franchisees teaching more than 32,000 classes a week in 32 countries. The workout program has positively affected millions of people worldwide. Benefits include increased cardiovascular endurance, strength, and flexibility, as well as an overall "feel good" factor. For the location nearest you or for more information on Jazzercise, visit jazzercise.com or contact (800)FIT-IS-IT.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances