Firemans Contractors Shareholder Update and Strategic Plan for 2014
FORT WORTH, TX - (Marketwired - Dec 18, 2013) - Firemans Contractors, Inc. (OTCQB: FRCN) a Franchisor and commercial contractor provides shareholder update and strategic plan for 2014.
Renee Gilmore, CEO of Firemans Contractors, stated, "I want to start by thanking all of our employees and franchisees for all the hard work they have put into the company this year. The quality of our work and the integrity of our people are what make Firemans Contractors such an amazing Company. I want to also thank all the shareholders, investors, strategic partners & clients for believing in Firemans Contractors and contributing to its growth over the last year. We have been strategically positioning ourselves for growth through franchise development in this last year. We are proud of what we've accomplished thus far but our sights remain focused on the bright future ahead."
2014 Strategic Plan Overview
- The Company plans to obtain a third party corporate evaluation that will address the company's true market value compared to its current market cap and share price. The information will be provided to the investment community and current shareholders. As of this release, the company has sourced three different firms for possible multiple evaluations.
- We are positioning ourselves for future growth and expanding our franchise model during CY 2014, and projecting 4 to 10 new franchisees by FYE 2015. Through the ongoing sales and development of the FC Franchise Program we are projecting revenues of approx $3.2M to 6.3M by FYE 2015. We plan to re-invest profits from the company to support this franchise growth with minimal outside investment.
- Strengthen our established government and commercial client portfolio, strategically allowing expansion throughout the United States to support new franchisees.
- Qualify for OTCQX by FYE 2015. The OTCQX marketplace serves the unique needs of some of the most successful and high-growth companies that share a common focus to build a stable evaluation and generate greater visibility in the investment community. The OTCQX provides an efficient and cost-effective alternative to NYSE or NASDAQ for publicly traded companies.
About Firemans Contractors
Firemans Contractors, Inc. (OTCQB: FRCN) is a Franchisor and full-service contractor providing professional services for commercial and government clients, focused on developing a Business to Business Franchise Opportunities throughout the United States. Its services include Road Improvements, Pavement Maintenance, Seal Coating, Parking Lot Striping, Pavement Marking, Asphalt Maintenance and Repair, and ADA Compliance. Firemans Contractors brings a professional value system delivering outstanding results through honorable customer relationships and repeat business. Local firefighters are supported by a portion of profits which are donated to local Firefighter Associations. Firemans Contractors is a proud member of the Franchise Association (IFA) and The Veteran Transition Franchise Initiative (VetFran). As member, Firemans Contractors is expanding through franchise development, aimed to assist the Company in expanding its market share. As a franchisor, the Company will provide franchisees with training and support, including the proprietary Firebase™ software platform, which is included along with other business tools and training for new franchisees of Firemans Contractors.
For more information about Firemans Contractors, visit: www.FiremansContractors.com
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements are based largely on the expectations or forecasts of future events, can be affected by inaccurate assumptions, and are subject to various business risks and known and unknown uncertainties, a number of which are beyond the control of management. Therefore, actual results could differ materially from the forward-looking statements contained in this press release. Additional information respecting the factors that could materially affect the Company and its operations are contained in its annual report on Form 10K and Form 10-Q as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement.
Firemans Contractors, Inc.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business