New Promotion and Benefits Provide Even More Value to Hyatt Gold Passport Members
Promotion registration and new program benefits, including My Elite Rate, Points + Cash and active membership extension, are now live.
CHICAGO - January 09, 2014 - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Hyatt Gold Passport kicks off the New Year in a huge way with the launch of a rich promotion and generous new benefits. Beginning today, Hyatt Gold Passport members can register to earn free nights or bonus points in the Endless Possibilities promotion. Additionally, members can now enjoy new program benefits that make staying with Hyatt better than ever.
Promotion Details: Endless Possibilities
Today through March 31, 2014, Hyatt Gold Passport members can register to earn either free nights or bonus points for stays from January 15, 2014 through April 30, 2014, in the Endless Possibilities promotion. Upon registration, members will choose one of the following:
- Free Nights – Earn a free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel worldwide after every five eligible nights. Members can enjoy four free nights after staying a maximum of 20 nights and can redeem their free nights with no blackout dates through July 31, 2014.
- Bonus Points – Earn 5,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after their first five eligible nights and thousands more for every additional five nights. After 20 nights, members can earn 50,000 bonus points. Points are redeemable anytime toward free nights, room upgrades, and dining and spa services. See point earning chart below for details:
|Stay||Earn||Total Points Earned|
|5 Nights||+ 5,000 Points||= 5,000 Points|
|10 Nights||+ 10,000 Points||= 15,000 Points|
|15 Nights||+ 15,000 Points||= 30,000 Points|
|20 Nights||+ 20,000 Points||= 50,000 Points|
Guests can register for Hyatt Gold Passport at www.hyattgoldpassport.com. Members must provide a Hyatt Gold Passport membership number at the time of reservation and check-in. For full promotion details, including Terms and Conditions, visit www.hyattgoldpassport.com/possibilities.
New Hyatt Gold Passport Benefits
Members can now enjoy even more rewards with the introduction of new Hyatt Gold Passport benefits.
- Exclusive 20% discount: With the new My Elite Rate, exclusively for Platinum and Diamond members, members can enjoy 20% off the daily rate on any standard guestroom (subject to availability).
- Points + Cash: Members can combine points with cash for a free night award at more than 500 Hyatt hotels and resorts around the world. Points + Cash stays and nights are eligible for tier status, and members will earn Hyatt Gold Passport points on the cash amount.
- Active membership extension: Members can enjoy the benefits of Hyatt Gold Passport membership longer. Members now have 24 months rather than 12 months to remain active before their accounts are closed and points are forfeited.
Additional Hyatt Gold Passport benefits include:
- Earn five Hyatt Gold Passport points for every eligible dollar spent at Hyatt locations worldwide and at 12 participating M life resort destinations in Las Vegas
- Redeem Hyatt Gold Passport points for rewards including free nights with no blackout dates
- Earn or redeem points on dining and spa treatments, even when members are not staying the night
- Convert points to miles for travel with 28 participating travel partners
Travelers interested in becoming a Hyatt Gold Passport member can enroll for free online at www.hyattgoldpassport.com, by phone (1-800-51-HYATT) or at the time of check-in at any Hyatt hotel or resort worldwide.
About Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a proud heritage of making guests feel more than welcome. Thousands of members of the Hyatt family strive to make a difference in the lives of the guests they encounter every day by providing authentic hospitality. The Company's subsidiaries manage, franchise, own and develop hotels and resorts under the Hyatt®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt ZilaraTM, and Hyatt ZivaTM brand names and have locations on six continents. Hyatt Residential Group, Inc., a Hyatt Hotels Corporation subsidiary, develops, operates, markets or licenses Hyatt ResidencesTM and Hyatt Residence ClubTM. As of September 30, 2013, the Company's worldwide portfolio consisted of 535 properties in 47 countries. For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com.
Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
+1 312 780 5797