United Country to Conduct Event Offering Buyers Diverse Inventory
Premier Investment Real Estate, Homes, Acreage to Sell at Multi-Property Auction March 7
Kansas City, MO (PRWEB) February 11, 2014 - Buyers have the opportunity of a lifetime to purchase a diverse selection of investment and residential real estate, as well as land in Arkansas and Oklahoma at the price of their choosing. United Country – Wooley Auctioneers, in conjunction with United Country – Phillips Realty and United Country – Hendren & Associates, will sell a variety of properties to the highest bidder during a multi-property auction event on Friday, March 7.
"We believe that the multi-property event is one of the best ways to bring properties to the public," said Brad H. Wooley, CAI, president and principal auctioneer with United Country – Wooley Auctioneers based in Little Rock, Ark. "This format allows qualified buyers the opportunity to see a variety of available acreage, homes and income properties, and determine their current fair market values through the bidding process."
This live auction event will offer six properties for sale.
- Glade Creek Go Cart Track and Residential Property: Roughly eight undeveloped commercial acres with a three-bedroom rental house located in Madison County 3.5 miles east of Hindsville, Ark., on the new Hwy 412. This property is mostly level and has development potential. The home is presently rented.
- Hindsville, Ark., Property: This property consists of approximately 6 acres undeveloped land with a metal hay barn. The property is level with about 600 feet of Hwy 412 frontage near Hindsville.
- Tiffany’s House Property: This level two-acre lot has a three-bedroom, two-bathroom home with roughly 1,500 square feet, a fenced backyard, enclosed garage and detached shop. It is located on the corner of Old Wire Road and Hatcher Street in Bethel Heights, Ark., and lies in the right-of-way of the proposed bypass.
- Kings River Property: This property consists of about 14 acres on Kings River. It features two three-bedrooms rental homes, a barn, corral, pond, outbuildings and fenced pasture. This property is located on Hwy 21 S, approximately four miles from Hwy Junction 412 E and 21 S in Kingston, Ark.
- N. Oak Street Property: This property consists of approximately 16 acres and is located in the Bethel Heights Community. It is surrounded by residential subdivisions and is suitable for residential development with all utilities available.
- Oklahoma Property: This unimproved land consists of roughly 13 acres, which are mostly wooded with some pasture and a pond. It has approximately 1,000 feet of frontage on Hwy 412 and is located about four miles west of the Arkansas state line in Delaware County, Okla.
The March 7 auction will be held at 10 a.m. at the town square at 104B W. War Eagle in Huntsville, Ark. The doors will open and registration will begin at 9 a.m. All properties will close at the Offices of Town & Country Abstract located at 102 W War Eagle Ave in Huntsville. Buyer’s brokers are encouraged to participate.
Property details, photos and terms and conditions can be found at WooleyAuctioneers.com. The team at United Country – Wooley Auctioneers can be reached at 501-868-4877 for questions regarding the auction. The United Country – Phillips Realty team can be reached at 479-738-2136 for questions regarding the real estate or to schedule a preview.
About United Country
United Country Real Estate is the largest fully integrated network of conventional and auction real estate professionals in the United States and Latin America. The company has been an innovator in real estate marketing since 1925. United Country supports nearly 550 offices across the U.S., Costa Rica, Panama and resort areas of Mexico, with a unique, comprehensive marketing program that includes one of the largest portfolios of property marketing websites (more than 3,500 separate sites and traffic of approximately 3 million visitors per month), multiple United Country real estate catalogs and third-party lifestyle magazines with national distribution , an extensive buyer database and other national advertising of local properties that reaches more than 90 million homes per week. United Country has recently been recognized by Franchise Business Review, AllBusiness.com, The Land Report, Entrepreneur and The Wall Street Journal as one of the top U.S. real estate companies.
United Country Real Estate
+1 (816) 420-6241
Brad H. Wooley
United Country – Wooley Auctioneers
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances