National Property Inspections Franchisee Survey Reveals Strong Satisfaction
February 21, 2014 // Franchising.com // Omaha, Neb. - In February 2014, National Property Inspections, Inc., a leader in residential and commercial property inspections, commissioned an independent franchisee satisfaction survey conducted by Franchise Business Review. NPI outperformed others in its industry and showed high franchisee satisfaction. Some of the highlights of the survey include the following:
- Over 96 percent of respondents rated NPI’s training program above average.
- Over 89 percent of respondents rated NPI’s marketing and promotional programs above average.
- Over 97 percent of respondents agreed or strongly agreed that they trust and respect NPI as a franchisor.
- Over 98 percent of respondents agreed or strongly agreed that NPI operates with a high level of honesty and integrity.
- Over 93 percent of respondents said that NPI cares about their success.
- Over 96 percent of respondents said that they enjoy operating an NPI franchise.
- Over 90 percent of respondents said they have a positive attitude about their affiliation with NPI.
- Nearly 94 percent of respondents rated their satisfaction with NPI above average.
- Over 93 percent of respondents said they would recommend an NPI franchise to others.
"We are thrilled with the results of this survey," Roland Bates, president, National Property Inspections, Inc., said. "We wanted to conduct this survey for an honest look at our business and what our franchisees think. Obviously, we have areas where we want to improve, but overall we are very happy with the results."
NPI will use the survey results in its marketing and to improve its business in key areas in order to strive for the best possible franchisee satisfaction. "One of the suggestions from our franchisees was to reach out to them more often by phone," Bates said. "In this day and age of emails and text messaging, it’s still important to have those conversations."
Nearly 78 percent of NPI franchisees responded to the survey. According to Franchise Business Review, 50 percent response is average.
About National Property Inspections
Founded in 1987, National Property Inspections, Inc., is one of the oldest and most respected names in the home and commercial inspection business. We operate as National Property Inspections in the United States and as Global Property Inspections in Canada.
NPI provides services to a wide variety of clients, including home buyers and sellers; commercial property investors, owners and tenants; real estate agents and attorneys; employee relocation companies; banks; and field service companies. No matter what type of inspection a client is looking for, NPI offers the services our clients need through our highly trained and experienced home inspectors and commercial building inspectors.
NPI also offers franchise opportunities throughout the United States and Canada to become a home and commercial building inspector.
SOURCE National Property Inspections