Toys From The Little Gym Leap Into Target Canada This Month
The Little Gym's Active Toys Bring "Serious Fun" Home to Children
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - February 24, 2014 - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Canadian families can now bring home a piece of The Little Gym experience as the brand's first line of active toys will be available at Target Canada stores beginning this month.
The Little Gym International, the world's premier experiential learning and physical development center for kids 4 months to 12 years, has partnered with Aqua-Leisure Industries for a line of children's development and activity toys for ages 3-7. Children can recreate activities from The Little Gym's movement-based classes at home with this initial lineup of four toys hitting shelves exclusively at Target Canada.
The lineup includes the following fun products emphasizing physical development, imaginative play patterns, and experiential learning:
- Maze Mover ($34.99 CAD) is a balance ball game that encourages problem solving, balance and coordination. Children guide a small ball through a maze, and whether they balance on the edge or move the maze with their hands children will feel a sense of accomplishment each time they solve the puzzle.
- PartyChute ($24.99 CAD) is a multi-player parachute that promotes fun active play and develops cooperation, timing and gross motor skills. This chute's smaller, 10-foot size makes it perfect for indoor or outdoor play with smaller groups of children.
- Air Cube ($14.99 CAD) is a large inflatable cube that players toss, tap and pass around to keep in the air. The soft, slow-moving cube will enhance motor skills and boost kids' confidence as they play.
- Tube-A-Twist ($19.99 CAD) is a silly, squiggly game that promotes agility, flexibility, balance and problem-solving skills. The set of tubes and marbles wrap around a child's arms and legs and will have them bending, moving, and rolling to get the flashing ball from start to finish.
"Since our inception in 1976, The Little Gym has helped millions of children experience the thrill of achievement, develop new skills, and find new confidence," said Ruk Adams, President and CEO, The Little Gym International. "The new products that carry The Little Gym brand are healthy, high quality and deliver on the promise of Serious Fun by incorporating our proven 'Three-Dimensional Learning' approach of Get Moving!, Brain Boost!, and Citizen Kid! The activity toys encourage motor skill development, agility, balance and cooperation, and are just plain fun."
The Little Gym also recently introduced its first music CDs, "20 Move-Along Fun Songs" and "20 Sing-Along Fun Songs," designed to get kids moving, learning and having fun. The CDs are available for download on iTunes and for purchase or download on Amazon.com. Additional active toys from The Little Gym are expected to be available later in 2014. Parents can visit TheLittleGym.com for more information about "Serious Fun" and to find a local The Little Gym in their province.
About The Little Gym
The Little Gym is an internationally recognized program that helps children build the developmental skills and confidence needed at each stage of childhood. The very first location was established in 1976 by Robin Wes, an innovative educator with a genuine love for children. The Little Gym International, Inc., headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., was formed in 1992 to franchise The Little Gym concept. Today, The Little Gym International has locations in 28 countries and is represented by more than 200 gyms in the U.S. and nearly 300 total worldwide. For more information, visit www.TheLittleGym.com.
For Media Inquiries
R. Antonette Communications
For Licensing Opportunities
The Little Gym International
Add to Request List
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances