Realty ONE Group Continues Dominance of Local Markets
The Company's "March Madness" included opening of Seven branches in Three states in only One month; and first annual ONE Summit with the entire team
IRVINE, Calif. - March 31, 2014 - (BUSINESS WIRE) - While other real estate firms may be slowing down, Realty ONE Group, a company known for its aggressive growth, continues on a path to success. This month alone, Realty ONE Group opened seven prestigious locations and assembled the entire team for its first annual ONE Summit.
"There is no doubt that Realty ONE Group is full steam ahead," said Kuba Jewgieniew, CEO and Founder of Realty ONE Group Inc. "Agents and clients alike are excited to be part of our success, and we have responded by opening additional convenient locations close to home. There is not another firm around that could sustain this accelerated growth as we expand our footprint in existing and new exciting markets."
In an era when many firms are downsizing or closing physical offices, Realty ONE Group stands apart with a focus on luxurious offices in prominent locations. The new offices include:
- The Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., location, which opened March 4, in the heart of the city. It is managed by Kim Kershaw, formerly of Keller Williams.
- On March 5, Realty ONE Group opened its second Huntington Beach location, Huntington Beach Seacliff at a prestigious Main Street location, right next to the ocean! The office is managed by Ron Pascual, formerly of ReMax.
- On March 11, the North Scottsdale, Ariz., office opened, boasting beautiful private offices and a spacious floor plan. Bill Powers, former President and CEO of Realty Executives International, oversees this second thriving location serving the prestigious Scottsdale area.
- On March 12 Las Vegas Mayor Carolyn Goodman attended the grand opening of the 10,000 + square ft. Northwest, Nevada, office which serves a busy and booming region. David Squier, formerly of Keller Williams, manages this location.
- Realty ONE Group also opened another office in Las Vegas on the same day! On March 12 the Southwest, Nevada, office opened. Damon Caldwell, formerly of Prudential, manages the 10,000 + square ft. location. Jason Feinberg, Fox5 News Anchor, also attended to help celebrate.
- The Carlsbad, Calif., location opened on March 25. Tina King, formerly of First Team, manages this prestigious San Diego office next to Carlsbad's renowned flower fields. It is the first of many that Realty ONE Group has planned for the region, with Rancho Bernardo and Mission Valley coming next!
- The Goodyear, Ariz., office opened on March 27 in a brand-new building. Managed by Leah Wolfe-Kraemer, formerly of Welcome Home Realty, the office is already attracting top-producing, high-quality agents.
These office openings are just the physical representation of Realty ONE Group's commitment to their agents and markets. Also in March, Realty ONE Group, known for a culture of "family" and success, held their own "ONE Summit," bringing together all executive leadership, franchise owners and corporate branch managers in Las Vegas, NV.
The inspiring three-day session included company updates and strategy sessions on the first day. The group assembled the second day for roundtable discussions and presentations focused around recruiting, retaining and "coaching to win," a quality that sets Realty ONE Group apart from competitors. Led by Jan O'Brien, Realty ONE Group's vice president of business coaching, the day featured motivational discussions and collaboration.
Day 3 consisted of a "Mega Agent Panel." More than 200 agents attended the three-hour Q&A panel discussion, which featured four of Realty ONE Group's top-producing professionals and franchise owners sharing their winning systems and strategies that have them closing 200-500 transactions every year.
The panel included Russell Shaw, Paradise Valley, AZ branch; Jim Brooks, Green Valley, NV branch; and Erick and Jeanette Harpole, Realty ONE Group Platinum Franchise Owners, Eugene, OR.
While closing out a truly remarkable March, full of expansion and company pride, Realty ONE Group is confident the best is yet to come. "Seeing our company leaders all together in one room, fired up and ready for 'what's next,' was inspiring to everyone," Jewgieniew said.
About Realty ONE Group, Inc.
Realty ONE Group, Inc., is a full-service residential real estate brokerage firm and lifestyle brand that focuses on aligning with positive and successful agents with its superior focus on service and support. Now a national franchisor, the dynamic company has grown to 50+ offices and 5,000+ associates since its inception in 2005. Realty ONE Group was recently named No. 6 in the nation in closed transactions by REAL Trends and has been named one of the fastest-growing companies by INC. 500 for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.RealtyONEGroup.com.
Realty ONE Group, Inc.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances