Secret is Out: Mama Fu's Introduces New Black Market Menu
Flex-Casual® Asian House Release Secret Seasonal Menu April 7th, 2014
April 09, 2014 // Franchising.com // AUSTIN, Texas – Mama Fu's Asian House, one of the leading Asian concepts in the fast casual restaurant industry, will be releasing its newest Black Market Menu on April 7th, 2014 at select locations.
Mama Fu's released its first Black Market Menu in 2012, debuting the award-winning Banh mi sandwich, which was permanently added to the restaurant's menu after overwhelming success with both consumers and critics. Following up with its next seasonal menu in 2013, Mama Fu's topped its success adding three of the featured Black Market Menu items to the regular menu: Spicy Seoul Stir Fry, Sichuan Kung Pao, and Korean Street Tacos.
Exclusive to members of the Mama Fu's loyalty program, the Funatics Club, the secret menu features innovative Asian cuisine developed by Mama Fu's world-class chefs, selected through an internal culinary challenge. Chefs throughout the Mama Fu's system compete to showcase their culinary skills and innovation inspired by travels through Japan, Korea, China, Vietnam and Thailand.
"The Black Market Menu gives our chefs the opportunity to show off their culinary expertise and innovation while rewarding our loyal customers with exclusive menu items and unique flavors," said Randy Murphy, CEO of Mama Fu's. "Our culinary team continues to revive and refresh our menu options with this seasonal competition. The new menu gives our most loyal guests the exclusive chance to experience the advancements in our kitchens before anyone else."
The 2014 Spring Black Market Menu includes:
- Beef Bulgogi Lettuce Wraps – Marinated sirloin with yellow onions and ginger, served with chili paste, kimchi, house pickled vegetables and baby romaine leaves
- Vietnamese Meatball Skewers – Chicken, beef and pork meatballs handmade with lemongrass and scallion, served over rice vermicelli with sriracha ginger sauce and house pickled vegetables
- Thai Pepper Steak Salad – Pan-seared sirloin with Thai chilies, ginger and fresh lime. Served on a bed of spinach, cucumber, carrots and red bell with peanut lime dressing.
- Sichuan Eggplant with Lychee – Chinese eggplant and your choice of chicken, pork, beef, shrimp or tofu tossed with red bell pepper, water chestnuts, green onions, and lychee in a tangy Sichuan sauce
- Spicy Ginger Tuna with Chilled Soba Salad – Seared Ahi Tuna topped with spicy ginger glaze, served with a chilled soba noodle salad tossed with carrot ginger dressing and house pickled vegetables
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee – New specialty beverage
While Mama Fu's Asian House offers guests convenience and value, the high quality ingredients and fusion of unique flavors are the primary focus of its Asian-inspired food. At Mama Fu's, that culinary innovation is showcased and celebrated seasonally with the Black Market Menu. Keeping its menu options fresh and dynamic, Mama Fu's Black Market Menu is released every six months (April and October) as an exclusive menu comprised of 5-6 innovative dishes which are inspired from Mama Fu's chefs' experiences traveling through Asian countries.
For a more exclusive look at menu options and perks, including the Black Market Menu, Mama Fu's customers can enjoy the popular rewards program, the Funatics Club, by downloading the application through the Mama Fu's website or directly from the online App Store or Google Play.
For more information, visit www.mamafus.com. To learn more about franchising opportunities please call 512-949-3211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit mamafusfranchise.com.
About Mama Fu's Asian House®
Mama Fu's specializes in freshly prepared Asian cuisine and offers a unique Flex Casual® service model that includes a fast casual approach to lunch, with a transition to relaxed, full service at dinner. Combined with delivery, takeout , online and mobile ordering, and catering, Mama Fu's is a convenient and delicious option for every dining occasion. Rolling out new locations in 2014, Mama Fu's will launch a new smaller prototype (1,500 square-feet, in comparison to the traditional 3,000 square-foot locations) with a scaled-down dining area, focusing on off-premise channels like take out, delivery and catering. The company currently has 17 traditional locations open and operating with 60 additional locations currently in development.
SOURCE Mama Fu's Asian House
Fishman PR & Marketing
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances